Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher FINAL CALL 1:4 launcher, control boxes

Actual Terminator vision would have been cooler but....

Also, I'm aware that I have not yet paid for that 1:10 scale dolly.

Actual Terminator vision would have been cooler but....

Also, I'm aware that I have not yet paid for that 1:10 scale dolly.
Oh that's right. I was so busy getting everything ready I forgot to put out last call for payment. Just you and one other I think. 1:6 dolly was $75, 1:10 scale is $50.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'll throw you that tomorrow. It's very late here (AKA very early) and my card company might regard it as a suspicious transaction and put a hold on my card (it's happened before).

Did someone end up buying the 3rd 1:6 dolly or am I forgetting the quantity you were working on? Just I noticed you've got 3 boxed up.

I'll throw you that tomorrow. It's very late here (AKA very early) and my card company might regard it as a suspicious transaction and put a hold on my card (it's happened before).

Did someone end up buying the 3rd 1:6 dolly or am I forgetting the quantity you were working on? Just I noticed you've got 3 boxed up.

Sure thing, no problem.

And yeah, the 3rd Dolly was purchased by someone, so good news all around!

Just as a little aside, P. requested a specific gun and I started working on it awhile back, and now have the model about 70% completed. I thought I'd post a progress shot in case anyone is interested. This WILL NOT delay anyone's orders in any way, unless you are interested, in which case I will withold your orders for shipping until it is completed.

This is the zx76 Shotgun from the AvP videogame.

zQfK8vz.png

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

Payment just sent for the 1:10 dolly.

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

Payment just sent for the 1:10 dolly.
Got it thanks

Terminator accessories are officially complete. Shipping soon!
254b290acdc9c011320d89b6426da49c.jpg

Very professional looking boxes. Love it.

You should make a logo for yourself or something.

I've been thinking about that for awhile now. Just have to create something!

How about a Dog in a vet costume. I agree with everyone here that everything looks great and the boxes are a great touch

Terminator accessories are officially complete.

Hopefully just for this round :pray:

Big yellow explosive barrels and saddlebags 'n such. I'll leave you alone for awhile if you need a break :lol

Haha good suggestions on the logo everyone! I've got 4 dogs and vet supplies so that'd be easy!

I was thinking more along the lines of a graphic, haha!

And yes, hopefully just complete for this round! I have other projects upcoming but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere[emoji41]

Yes I agree, a logo would be good but they look really well done like they are now.

Yes I agree, a logo would be good but they look really well done like they are now.

Thanks! Yeah don't worry, shipping won't be delayed for a logo. I am now only awaiting the shipping boxes, which should be here tomorrow. I then hope to have everything packed up over the weekend and out next week.

Excellent news!

As for a logo, a cartoon dog wearing scrubs would do nicely.

Shipping boxes arrived today:). Hoping to get things packed up this weekend!

Progress on the zx76...

DwD5XqA.png

:yess::yess::hi5:
my Schwarzoldaten will be one mean SOB.

:yess::yess::hi5:
my Schwarzoldaten will be one mean SOB.

This bad boy is almost finished! Just have to add in the clip and a couple of more detials and I am done.

A question for you, P. In the image you provided of the right side, the shotgun just looks like a mirror image of the left side. To me this is a bit wierd, but I can replicate it as such if you want. That would mean there will be the same screws on the sides, and the same indent where you have the slide chamber reload mechanism and everything. Just let me know if that's what you'd like.

Back