Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

I'm going to leavee it like it is. The black stripe on mine is actually as simple, it just has extra lines visible that won't show up in the print itself.
i thought so, but, knowing nothing about modelling bent shapes, didn't know for sure.

With regards to the switch on the back it's slightly different depending on the picture so I just went with how I thought it looked good[emoji41]
yep, agree. nobody knows what the hell that thing does anyway, and this gun doesn't need to be the exact game model, but a representation :)

i'm thinking about purchasing two of them even, but, looking at how complex the paint scheme is... i think you wouldn't agree to do it twice. :wink1:

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

i thought so, but, knowing nothing about modelling bent shapes, didn't know for sure.

yep, agree. nobody knows what the hell that thing does anyway, and this gun doesn't need to be the exact game model, but a representation :)

i'm thinking about purchasing two of them even, but, looking at how complex the paint scheme is... i think you wouldn't agree to do it twice. :wink1:

I'd be happy to make two[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

And in case you're curious, it is 106mm long and a hair under 11mm wide at it's widest.

YMgHnnK.jpg

a little question... 106 mm is size A or size B? (i guess B, but just to be sure)

(instead of making a paper model i'll just shrink the picture until it's 106 mm on my screen and see its IRL size compared to the soldier and his other gun. will do that in a couple of hours)

update: i measured it with 106 mm as outer size, and the handle became in perfect scale with the pulse rifle (slightly fatter but for the best, as HT pulse rifle handle was too small). like you said from the beginning - building the scale judging by a handle size.
so please make the shotgun, and when you're sure about price, please let me think about purchasing two at once :)

YMgHnnK.jpg

a little question... 106 mm is size A or size B? (i guess B, but just to be sure)

(instead of making a paper model i'll just shrink the picture until it's 106 mm on my screen and see its IRL size compared to the soldier and his other gun. will do that in a couple of hours)

update: i measured it with 106 mm as outer size, and the handle became in perfect scale with the pulse rifle (slightly fatter but for the best, as HT pulse rifle handle was too small). like you said from the beginning - building the scale judging by a handle size.
so please make the shotgun, and when you're sure about price, please let me think about purchasing two at once :)

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I was asleep! But yes it was option B, so good job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and when you're sure about price, please let me think about purchasing two at once :)

Hey so now that the model is done and sizing is satisfactory I have a price. I originally told you $50-$75 and the good news in we're at the lower end of that. This gun goes for $57 each and that IS painted. If you want two just send the PP for both and we're all set!

yep, i'm taking two!

yep, i'm taking two!

Cool!!! I will get the prints right away, then: ).

you can also explore the question about tracked shipping. i know i paid initial shipping price, but i guess some must be added.

Received my shipping email :yess:

Ok everyone, I'm shipping!

However I have sent PMs to the following folks as I need shipping addresses:
Silentsurfer
WCE_Jordan
wwe_michael
Sidious-66

If you gave me your address already I apologize, but I cannot find it. Please PM if you don't mind so I can get it to you!

7367361543e8f2b7a8c4741aab45bdf9.jpg

Got my shipping notice. THANK YOU!
1. For delivering in such short order!
2. For staying in contact and keeping us all up to date on progress.

Outstanding!

Got my shipping notice. THANK YOU!
1. For delivering in such short order!
2. For staying in contact and keeping us all up to date on progress.

Outstanding!
No problem, thank you for the kind words[emoji2]

Just received my weapons cache today. Simply outstanding stuff. Thanks so much Doggie Doc. I think everyone is going to love whatever they're getting.

Just received my weapons cache today. Simply outstanding stuff. Thanks so much Doggie Doc. I think everyone is going to love whatever they're getting.
Oh that's great! I was just thinking first U.S.shipments would be arriving today. I'm glad you like everything! Did everything arrive ok and in place?

The 1/4 MM1 was slightly out of place probably due to its weight, but it all arrived safely.

The 1/4 MM1 was slightly out of place probably due to its weight, but it all arrived safely.
Ok, good. Not totally loose though I assume/hope? I was worried about the weight. I even designed it hollow and had it cast hollow to keep it lighter but it was still a bit heavier overall.

Just don't want a loose 1:4 MM1 for the overseas folks!

My grenade launcher and control box arrived today in pristine condition!!

Love the presentation box and foam insert to keep everything safe during shipment.

Fantastic job, all around, DoggieDoc! :clap

Back