Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmm........guess my attempt at humor failed. That's the 1/4 MM1 with a 1/6 figure.

No, I didn't have to lay it on its side. The launcher is being supported by a stand that got cropped off in the picture.

Holy cow I am an idiot. So not a tad oversized, but 1.5 times oversized... HA! Well that makes me feel a heck of a lot better!!!!!

By the way, if you post more photos of the other weapons, do you mind if I post them on my FB customs page?

Holy cow I am an idiot. So not a tad oversized, but 1.5 times oversized... HA! Well that makes me feel a heck of a lot better!!!!!

By the way, if you post more photos of the other weapons, do you mind if I post them on my FB customs page?

Post away. Your work deserves to be shown. Obviously, you don't want to post that one. I guess now that I look at the post, if you don't understand the first picture (Arnie's wry smile when he picks up the M134 minigun), it looks like I could have been throwing a little sarcasm your way about improper sizing.

Post away. Your work deserves to be shown. Obviously, you don't want to post that one. I guess now that I look at the post, if you don't understand the first picture (Arnie's wry smile when he picks up the M134 minigun), it looks like I could have been throwing a little sarcasm your way about improper sizing.

No I totally figured you were going for the "size matters" joke, haha! I just didn't relize that was the 1:6 scale figure, which made me worry I had oversized the launcher!

Haha! I thought you were continuing his joke with your response post.

Any idea if you'll do another run of the 1/6 launcher? I still really want one.

Any idea if you'll do another run of the 1/6 launcher? I still really want one.

I think I'll have an extra one, and if not I can likely do a couple one offs to for you and manannan. Where are you located again?

Mine's just arrived, only had a quick look but.............WOW!!!!! It looks better in hand than the photos.

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Hawk Grenade Launcher

Received my launcher today and I just wanna say thanks Andy for making this happen! This thing is incredible and very very well made! My T800 couldn't be happier!

IMG_4155.JPG

Received my launcher today and I just wanna say thanks Andy for making this happen! This thing is incredible and very very well made! My T800 couldn't be happier!

View attachment 347984
Wow that's amazing! Can I use that photo on my Facebook account?

So glad you're happy with it!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Haha my bad didn't even see it, it's been a long day
No problem! I post all my current projects and commission work there if you ever want to check my current stuff out[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Look what I received earlier than expected......

Fantastic stuff, incredible work and work-rate. Really doesn't seem that long since this project was started. I can't believe what DoggieDoc has been able to do here.

Only problem, and it was foreseen, is that none of the figures hold the MM1 entirely convincingly - that's because the hands that come with the figures are all designed to hold the more curved and slanted handle of an M79 grenade launcher. You have to cheat with unnatural wrist angles and camera angles. Nevertheless it's a great item to have. It has always been conspicuous by its absence in toy lines - very memorable part of the film and yet toy companies just keep overlooking it for some reason.

My favourite items are the 1:6 control box for its detail and obscurity and my 1:10 MM1 and Dolly Cart as 1:10 is pretty much my collecting focus now that Hot Toys has pretty much dropped out of the game with the licenses I'm interested in.

Thanks for all this DoggieDoc :clap

Aaaaannnnd sleep.

Look what I received earlier than expected......

Fantastic stuff, incredible work and work-rate. Really doesn't seem that long since this project was started. I can't believe what DoggieDoc has been able to do here.

Only problem, and it was foreseen, is that none of the figures hold the MM1 entirely convincingly - that's because the hands that come with the figures are all designed to hold the more curved and slanted handle of an M79 grenade launcher. You have to cheat with unnatural wrist angles and camera angles. Nevertheless it's a great item to have. It has always been conspicuous by its absence in toy lines - very memorable part of the film and yet toy companies just keep overlooking it for some reason.

My favourite items are the 1:6 control box for its detail and obscurity and my 1:10 MM1 and Dolly Cart as 1:10 is pretty much my collecting focus now that Hot Toys has pretty much dropped out of the game with the licenses I'm interested in.

Thanks for all this DoggieDoc :clap

Aaaaannnnd sleep.

WOW. Those shots are amazing! I will definitely grab a few to post on my Facebook page, if you don't mind.

Thank so much for the kind words. Seeing your pictures is just awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This picture right here is EPIC. This is exactly why that control box was made...

Back