Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and this picture is sinister :lol

zIMG_5420%20Medium_zpsjgtwyxih.jpg

:lol Yeah that Sarah expression doesn't really work for the scene. I remember that figure used to be compared to the possessed child from The Exorcist.

I used to have an electric heater that gave off a great orange glow - it was great for recreating the lighting in the steel mill. Alas it's gone and I have nothing else I could use. Hence no real effort to mimic the scenes properly.

I notice you're listing a 1:4 scale version of the control box in your Shapeways shop. If you produce any at that size I do believe I will want one for my Enterbay T-800. It's such a cool accessory.

A 1:10 control box....hmm, you'd probably need a microscope to see it. :lol I'd definitely be in for the explosive barrell at 1:10 though, 3 of them in fact (the number they have in the movie I think)

Maryland.

I notice you're listing a 1:4 scale version of the control box in your Shapeways shop. If you produce any at that size I do believe I will want one for my Enterbay T-800. It's such a cool accessory.

A 1:10 control box....hmm, you'd probably need a microscope to see it. :lol I'd definitely be in for the explosive barrell at 1:10 though, 3 of them in fact (the number they have in the movie I think)

Alrighty I am about to have some more prints done. Since I know you're looking for a few things for certain I will probably order up a 1:4 scale box. I have all the supplies I'll need otherwise so all I need it is the box. I can also scale up a 1:10 control box if you're really thinking about it! it'll take minutes to do, haha. I will also see what I can do about mocking up a barrel really quickly, though I am working on about 5 different things right now between large SSF projects and personal commissions.

Excellent! Here's how they should size next to Arnie if I didn't already post:

As for the control box in the other scales - it'll be awesome in 1:4. If you think it's doable in 1:10 I would get it in that size aswell - I just figured it might be too small to have the same level of detail and accuracy, I dunno.

You just don't waste any time, do you? Can you do the tow truck the T1000 steals? LOL

:lecture Make all the main chase vehicles...in all scales. We believe in you DoggieDoc

Excellent! Here's how they should size next to Arnie if I didn't already post:

As for the control box in the other scales - it'll be awesome in 1:4. If you think it's doable in 1:10 I would get it in that size aswell - I just figured it might be too small to have the same level of detail and accuracy, I dunno.

:lecture Make all the main chase vehicles...in all scales. We believe in you DoggieDoc

Yeah I think i have the size down well. I have it at just barely less than 36 inches, which should bring it to just below the level of his waist.

Another shot with the top detail...

pN5GRe4.png

I will get a 1:4 and 1:10 box in and see how they look. The prints I have down show detail really well even at that scale, so shouldn't be terribly difficult.

A whole truck, huh? .............................. :rotfl

Already looks fantastic. I wondered were you going to add that extra detail to the top - of course I needn't have worried.

I think the barrels will stand out beautifully on the shelf. Between those, the dolly cart and the teargas launcher there's a great T2 Cyberdyne theme going. Maybe you could actually advertise them as a grouping of accessories - ''Cyberdyne Demolition''.

Back