Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

My grenade launcher and control box arrived today in pristine condition!!

Love the presentation box and foam insert to keep everything safe during shipment.

Fantastic job, all around, DoggieDoc! :clap
Thanks so much! Hope to see a few pictures in here[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

Doc can't you send me tracking info if you have it ? Thanks again

Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have everyone's launchers been posted? I'm in the UK and it feels like I'm in the dark a little, I keep checking the 1st page and the lists haven't been changed from paid to shipped.

Shoot, sorry... yeah I shipped everything out last Friday. The US folks are mostly getting stuff today. I didn't even think to post tracking information. Give me a few minutes....

No problem, thanks.

No problem, thanks.

Ok so there were only a few people with addresses not provided by PP. If I shipped directly through PP you should have tracking information sent through an email.

If I did not have an address through PP I copy-pasted your tracking number on the first page.

Thanks, brah!

t-800_dx13_20.jpg

Ok so there were only a few people with addresses not provided by PP. If I shipped directly through PP you should have tracking information sent through an email.

If I did not have an address through PP I copy-pasted your tracking number on the first page.

Fantastic!!!

Haven't looked at any tracking but I'm assuming next week for mine. Looking forward to it bigtime

Haven't looked at any tracking but I'm assuming next week for mine. Looking forward to it bigtime

Looking forward to your impressions. This is always nervous time for me. Nervous that people will be happy with what I've done, nervous that I didn't screw up shipping information, nervous, nervous, nervous.

Looks good! I am assuming you laid it on its side to take pics? I only ask because his hand doesn't actually seem to be holding the gun which looks a little off! I think the size looks good... maybe a taaaad large? I hope that's ok! This is one of the downsides of not having the specific figure in hand.

How are the other 1:4 weapons looking?

Looks good! I am assuming you laid it on its side to take pics? I only ask because his hand doesn't actually seem to be holding the gun which looks a little off! I think the size looks good... maybe a taaaad large? I hope that's ok! This is one of the downsides of not having the specific figure in hand.

How are the other 1:4 weapons looking?
Ummmmm........guess my attempt at humor failed. That's the 1/4 MM1 with a 1/6 figure.

No, I didn't have to lay it on its side. The launcher is being supported by a stand that got cropped off in the picture.

Back