Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

I just visited your Facebook page and saw the Big Lebowski accessories set. Just awesome. How did you do the graphics on the Folgers can? Gives me hope that someday you can tackle some of the arm surgery stuff.

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher SHIPPING SOON, zx76 Shotgun soon available

I just visited your Facebook page and saw the Big Lebowski accessories set. Just awesome. How did you do the graphics on the Folgers can? Gives me hope that someday you can tackle some of the arm surgery stuff.

Thanks!

The graphics are a decal made by Hunterdnrc. I think someone suggested his services earlier if I were to ever do the explosive barrel. He did an awesome job! How we did it was I actually BOUGHT the exact Folger's can from the movie that I found in a vintage online shop. I then took the can home and took high resolution panorama photos of the can 360 degrees around. I sent the images to Hunter and he decalized them for me.

This bad boy is almost finished! Just have to add in the clip and a couple of more detials and I am done.

A question for you, P. In the image you provided of the right side, the shotgun just looks like a mirror image of the left side. To me this is a bit wierd, but I can replicate it as such if you want. That would mean there will be the same screws on the sides, and the same indent where you have the slide chamber reload mechanism and everything. Just let me know if that's what you'd like.

well, all those images are just models drawn by somebody else. not in-game textures.
i do think a reload/shell reject mechanism should be there mirrored, as it is a two-barrel. looks logical.
the little black grid thing (the one with two screws, right after the shell reject thing), whatever it is, isn't on that image, so let it not be there. only on one side.
i also notice that some screws aren't screws but hexagonal holes.

socket-head-cap-screw.jpg

i wouldn't be unhappy if they are all (-) screws, but if it's not difficult to model AND print, maybe they should be changed.
i count 3 of them on one side - one above the magazine and two on a pumping detail.
there's also 1 screw missing on your model, behind the pumping detail, but a) maybe you'll add it later and b) if it isn't there, i won't be unhappy... though for the case of accuracy...

well i marked all points in question with red, and the "grid" part that shouldn't be on another side - with green.

XZpHLVj.png

can't wait to get this item. that one will be a truly unique accessory. as i said in PMs, a soldier based on a phicen M34 body really needs massive weapons :) i tried regular shotguns, but they just look like pistols in his hands. this one will be massive and perfect.
thank you infinite times for doing it.

well, all those images are just models drawn by somebody else. not in-game textures.
i do think a reload/shell reject mechanism should be there mirrored, as it is a two-barrel. looks logical.
the little black grid thing (the one with two screws, right after the shell reject thing), whatever it is, isn't on that image, so let it not be there. only on one side.
i also notice that some screws aren't screws but hexagonal holes.

socket-head-cap-screw.jpg

i wouldn't be unhappy if they are all (-) screws, but if it's not difficult to model AND print, maybe they should be changed.
i count 3 of them on one side - one above the magazine and two on a pumping detail.
there's also 1 screw missing on your model, behind the pumping detail, but a) maybe you'll add it later and b) if it isn't there, i won't be unhappy... though for the case of accuracy...

well i marked all points in question with red, and the "grid" part that shouldn't be on another side - with green.

XZpHLVj.png

can't wait to get this item. that one will be a truly unique accessory. as i said in PMs, a soldier based on a phicen M34 body really needs massive weapons :) i tried regular shotguns, but they just look like pistols in his hands. this one will be massive and perfect.
thank you infinite times for doing it.

Yes adding in the screws with the hexagonal holes is no problem at all. Those are some of the small details I was referring to when I said I had a few small things to add in. And I can change the one over the clip housing if you want. In the images I thought it looked pretty clearly like a flathead screw, however it may be a hexagonal one, and changing it is simple.

So I'll be packing everything up today. Just as a reminder I will be shipping USPS which doesn't officially have tracking. I don't believe anyone had an issue with this except one person, though i can't remember who it was.

Just message me if there is an issue and we can figure out a different option and what that would cost.

And just to state again I have shipped USPS for every project with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

So I'll be packing everything up today. Just as a reminder I will be shipping USPS which doesn't officially have tracking. I don't believe anyone had an issue with this except one person, though i can't remember who it was.

Just message me if there is an issue and we can figure out a different option and what that would cost.

And just to state again I have shipped USPS for every project with no issues.

Sorry needed to clarify my own statement... USPS is no official tracking internationally. Oddly they still provide a number and I think you can check on the status though. If when I create labels there are numbers I will post them. Within the US there is full tracking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe that was P. that was worried about the international tracking or lack thereof.

I believe that was P. that was worried about the international tracking or lack thereof.
Yes thank you! I went back and found it, haha.

Final steps.
db800cabed4c63f5150d7d80822cb4c1.jpg

Yes thank you! I went back and found it, haha.
yep, it was me. because, you know... russianpost. untracked items can travel up to eight weeks - first they don't declare them on customs for 4 weeks, then they slowly move them by horses across the whole country for other 4 weeks. 2 months of worrying if it's lost or not. it was worse back in 200x - 8 weeks were a norm, not a maximum.
tracked foreign items are delivered much faster - 2-5 weeks, and their route is at least known. AND if they're stuck on our territory, russianpost can accept my claim and later send me a paper message that it's completely normal.

zx76 is complete. I changed the screws mentioned to hex screws, added the ammo clip, and finished the top. The tape around the magazines will be added after painting.

BDTC13l.png

22055655.gif

good-customer-service.jpg

can you post more pics from different sides? just to appreciate how fat and giant it is in 3D. and maybe compared to other of your 1/6 big guns, like the T2 launcher.

B8KeiNI.jpg

this guy looks as muscly as my custom soldier.
i cannot find any other image of it in hands of a person.

can you post more pics from different sides? just to appreciate how fat and giant it is in 3D.

Sure!

VX5L0RO.png

ct8zrzZ.png

29mYt3M.png

2r0v8U0.png

And in case you're curious, it is 106mm long and a hair under 11mm wide at it's widest.

oh yes. pure power. i'll be able to go for guns akimbo now.

AVP2_players_01_zpsg4waydaz.jpg

and so many details. i wonder how they'll come out on a printer.

oh yes. pure power. i'll be able to go for guns akimbo now.

AVP2_players_01_zpsg4waydaz.jpg

and so many details. i wonder how they'll come out on a printer.
We'll see! So far details have come out extremely well on my previous prints. If you're happy with it I'll get it sent to the printer right away[emoji106]

And in case you're curious, it is 106mm long and a hair under 11mm wide at it's widest.

well i can make a paper model with this length and check at home how it looks - just to be sure :)
but, if it is a standart size handle, it won't look smaller then the pulse rifle. while pulse rifle is long, it's handle is located almost in its middle, while the shotgun has all its length in front of the handle - and thus will match perfectly.

i have my salary on wednesday and can pay after that :)

well i can make a paper model with this length and check at home how it looks - just to be sure :)
but, if it is a standart size handle, it won't look smaller then the pulse rifle. while pulse rifle is long, it's handle is located almost in its middle, while the shotgun has all its length in front of the handle - and thus will match perfectly.

i have my salary on wednesday and can pay after that :)
No problem! If you want to check the size with paper first that's fine. I'll wait until tomorrow to send it to the printer.

by the way, an in-game image shows that it's back is a little simpler:

LYVKpry.jpg

marineweapon03.jpg

the tumbler, whatever it does, has a different shape, and that black stripe after it looks flat/plain, with no additional details.

i think it would be easier to print that way (as the shapes are simpler), but, if you don't want to rework it, it's totally ok :)

also i found a giant (enough) pic that can serve as a detailed paint example:

db64ba757c0c77c743caf0cae860042d.jpg

No problem! If you want to check the size with paper first that's fine. I'll wait until tomorrow to send it to the printer.
yep i'll do that :)

by the way, an in-game image shows that it's back is a little simpler:

LYVKpry.jpg

marineweapon03.jpg

the tumbler, whatever it does, has a different shape, and that black stripe after it looks flat/plain, with no additional details.

i think it would be easier to print that way (as the shapes are simpler), but, if you don't want to rework it, it's totally ok :)

also i found a giant (enough) pic that can serve as a detailed paint example:

db64ba757c0c77c743caf0cae860042d.jpg

yep i'll do that :)
I'm going to leavee it like it is. The black stripe on mine is actually as simple, it just has extra lines visible that won't show up in the print itself.

With regards to the switch on the back it's slightly different depending on the picture so I just went with how I thought it looked good[emoji41]

Back