Full figure THE FLY | Seth Brundle [FULLSET + Telepods] Threestep Studio x 2ouble8ight x DoggieDoc & Cheungkinmen (FLY Version)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna get into it with you, but rest assured, everyone connected to that run (and some who missed out on joining) are super pleased with the results of the proto and excited to see the final version.
Hey congrats.....it is what it is.....as i said before a lot is changing and some prefer less to get it fast.

Hosam...when will start the payments? I'm ready when you are....

How low are we going in this hobby with quality lol. Delays happen in payments lol.....i can see people now saying give me till next week or at the end of the month. That's were the delays come in.
You're in here just bashing other artists plain and simple. You've voiced your opinion. You don't like 2ouble8ight. Everyone gets it. Move on.

You're in here just bashing other artists plain and simple. You've voiced your opinion. You don't like 2ouble8ight. Everyone gets it. Move on.
Not bashing anyone.....just stating a fact that when it comes to tailors where everyone is rated at. The feedback i receive and even talking to the actual tailors themselves. Remember.....i'm here in Korea......seen and spoken to a lot. Its not bashing...

Not bashing anyone.....just stating a fact that when it comes to tailors where everyone is rated at. The feedback i receive and even talking to the actual tailors themselves. Remember.....i'm here in Korea......seen and spoken to a lot. Its not bashing...
First of all, it’s not a fact since the last time I checked art is subjective. Secondly, this run is being organized and ran by Hosam… not you. So why don’t you take a seat and see how Hosam organizes and operates it, or you’re welcome to leave the run since I’m sure your company won’t be missed.

First of all, it’s not a fact since the last time I checked art is subjective. Secondly, this run is being organized and ran by Hosam… not you. So why don’t you take a seat and see how Hosam organizes and operates it, or you’re welcome to leave the run since I’m sure your company won’t be missed.
Like i stated in my previous post....Hosam....when your ready for payments let me know.

Hello there I'm interested in the phase 3 or 4 version if thats possible please but not the earlier version. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back