Full figure THE FLY | Seth Brundle [FULLSET + Telepods] Threestep Studio x 2ouble8ight x DoggieDoc & Cheungkinmen (FLY Version)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iā€™d like to be added! Unless there is a wait list then I would like to be added to that please!

No waitlist, and also I stopped adding to the list. It will remain open until I start collecting payments for the head sculpt. I will show the sculpt render first, and then take payments.

Hey guys, will start on the human Seth. Sculptor will be Threestep Studio (Don Fung)
Who's still in? As deposits will be collected soon
When about are you thinking for deposits? And do we know how much the deposit will be yet?

When about are you thinking for deposits? And do we know how much the deposit will be yet?

Around the end of this month, or beginning of Sept.

The sculptor is asking for 20 people at minimum to start, and commission fees $6500 USD
So, each sculpt will cost: $6500 / 20 = $325 USD (unpainted)
The upfront deposit is 50% from each buyer, so it's $325 / 50% = $162.5 USD

Will be a full figure all assembled? Not the classic head offered unpainted with clothes and each one choose his painter and assembled by himself? I think for the complexity of the project will be better the get all assembled.

Sorry guys Iā€™m out, no job = need all the money I can get at the moment. Really is such a shame as I was really looking forward to this figure.ā˜¹ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back