Full figure THE FLY | Seth Brundle [FULLSET + Telepods] Threestep Studio x 2ouble8ight x DoggieDoc & Cheungkinmen (FLY Version)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in
What outfit are you going for?

For the human set, his suit.

5COMP.jpg

Will be a full figure all assembled? Not the classic head offered unpainted with clothes and each one choose his painter and assembled by himself? I think for the complexity of the project will be better the get all assembled.

Yes my friend, will be offered fully assembled and painted. ;)

Sorry guys I’m out, no job = need all the money I can get at the moment. Really is such a shame as I was really looking forward to this figure.☹️

So sorry to hear brother. Hope you get things sorted out ASAP, and I promise you, your set will be waiting for you anytime you get a job and back on track. I'll do this exceptional for you, don't worry.

For the human set, his suit.

View attachment 463490

Yes my friend, will be offered fully assembled and painted. ;)

So sorry to hear brother. Hope you get things sorted out ASAP, and I promise you, your set will be waiting for you anytime you get a job and back on track. I'll do this exceptional for you, don't worry.
I would love to see that outfit be done by Yunsil rather than double eight

v

I'm happy with 2ouble8ight for this project, their work has been getting better and better and I'm sure they will do a really good job with this outfit. Yunsil would also charge a very price for 10 of us.

2ouble8ight is ok for me, his skill is improved a lot.
Is not an hard set to made and yunsil will take forever. Also for less the 10 yunsil don’t do nothing.

We are getting a head from Don Fung.......one of the top sculptors next to Jay. Only to go with DoubleEight is a downgrade. I prefer quality rather than speeding it up to get it done in less than 10 months or so. I've never seen Don's work go with anything less than Yunsil.

Or i would say go with Alex......he is almost done with my Jack Goodman and he has been pretty good with the timing. I would explore before going to DoubleEight

2ouble8ight is ok. ropa work with Top Gun clothes for Fung head of Tom cruise and the terminal with addblue with fung head. So Fung made the sculpt and the manager choose the clothes.
Alex take forever and yunsil too. The outfit is easy and not complex so 8ight is right choice. And for reach yunsil we need at least 30/40 people for have decent price and for the complexity of the project for me is better to keep lower number in the project for not put inside people that only lost time because they don’t know how the hobby goes. This is my opinion but Hosam have final decision.

2ouble8ight is ok. ropa work with Top Gun clothes for Fung head of Tom cruise and the terminal with addblue with fung head. So Fung made the sculpt and the manager choose the clothes.
Alex take forever and yunsil too. The outfit is easy and not complex so 8ight is right choice. And for reach yunsil we need at least 30/40 people for have decent price and for the complexity of the project for me is better to keep lower number in the project for not put inside people that only lost time because they don’t know how the hobby goes. This is my opinion but Hosam have final decision.
Ropa is from Toribox.....just doing their own thing. Addblue is one of the top tailors in the game as well....which makes my point valid. Alex and Yunsil take awhile but again the quality is there, as long as your on top of Alex it will get done in a decent amount of time. We need 20 just to use Don to sculpt the heads... he will not go less than 20. Yunsil takes 10 sets and higher....she will not go less than 10.

For me no need yunsil sorry. Some people want only yunsil and consider other bad but this outfit is not complex and 8ight can do easily. Not interested also in Fung because there are a lot of good sculpted that ask also a lot less for grea quality. The base version of the figure for me is not the most important and i prefer to put money on other version. So for me 8ight is fine and we can do until 10 with another sculptor. Also i want a full figure and not always a bash where each one choose the painter and each one assembled the figure. So the fast we do this version the fast we can start to others. I ll wait Hosam opinion too.

Im happy with 2OUBLE8IGHT on this project, we really don’t need Yunsil involved. Adding Yunsil is going to drag the wait time out on this project even further, and it’s already been a year or two since hosam announced it. So the less delays the better. My vote is for 2OUBLE8IGHT on the clothing.

How low are we going in this hobby with quality lol. Delays happen in payments lol.....i can see people now saying give me till next week or at the end of the month. That's were the delays come in.

2ouble8ight is a fine tailor and could accomplish this work. Some people get caught up too much with artists like they are brand names and don’t actually look at the final outcome and work they produce. 2ouble8ight is an artist who accepts feedback and will reiterate on their work until the customer is happy with the outcome. There is a reason other well known artists like Cheungkinmen are using 2ouble8ight for their projects and it’s not just due to just how fast they are nor is it the pricing, it’s the final product they deliver.

Last edited:
2ouble8ight is a fine tailor and could accomplish this work. Some people get caught up too much with artists like they are brand names and don’t actually look at the final outcome and work they produce. 2ouble8ight is an artist who accepts feedback and will reiterate on their work until the customer is happy with the outcome. There is a reason other well known artists like Cheungkinmen are using 2ouble8ight for their projects and it’s not just due to just how fast they are nor is it the pricing, it’s the final product they deliver.
Huge difference can be seen in the Myers run. Showing photos of Yunsil's outfit then showing 2oubleight...you can see the difference.

Huge difference can be seen in the Myers run. Showing photos of Yunsil's outfit then showing 2oubleight...you can see the difference.
Not gonna get into it with you, but rest assured, everyone connected to that run (and some who missed out on joining) are super pleased with the results of the proto and excited to see the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back