THE MAN SLAYER DX 1/6 CUSTOM FIGURE by PLASTICA

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisorlo

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
KENSHIN THE MANSLAYER DX 1/6 CUSTOM FIGURE by PLASTICA

ARTISTS:
ART DIRECTOR: CHRISTIAN ORLO
SCULPTOR: PICHAI
PAINT: AARON KWOK
TAILOR: CHRISTOPHER PIN
ACCESSORIES: JON DE GUZMAN
DIORAMA: JULIAN KAYA
FIGURE PHOTOGRAPHY: FELIX HERNANDEZ
BOX DESIGN: CHRISTIAN ORLO

Features:

- 1 newly developed head and hand sculpt of the infamous Kenshin “Battousai” Himura in Zbrush from the Anime Movie Samurai X - Trust.
- Accurate facial expression with detailed texture

- The sculpts are hand-painted with "multi layer" paint application

- Action body with more than 30 points of articulations
- Real screen accurate replicas of the Katana and Wakizashi made from real metal by the amazing talented Jon de Guzman from Fullmetal Customs.
- The Backdrop created by the Diorama master Julian Kaya is included on the DX Set, which represents the scene where ¨The Man Slayer¨ gets his first face scar.

DX SET PRICE: $1,680 US
**Preorder Deposit: $560 US
**Payment due after confirmation
**Shipping and handling is payed when the figure is ready to be shipped.

5 DX Sets available

DX SET INCLUDES :
- 1 x Head sculpt ( neckless )
- 1 x Katana with real blade, sheath and real Sageo
- 1 x Wakizashi with real blade, sheath and straps and real Sageo
- 1 x Pair of sculpted sandals with tailored toe strap.
- 1 x Pair of hands
- 1 x Body
- 1 x Pair of feet
- 1 x Pair of socks
- 1 x Pair of arm protection
- 1 x Samurai kimono ( Outer jacket, Inner jacket, Pants )
- 1 x Back Drop

** EXCLUSIVE DX ACCESSORIES: This accessories are only available as Exclusive included with the DX set only.
- 1 x Back Drop
- 1 x Katana with real blade, sheath and real Sageo by Jon de Guzman
- 1 x Wakizashi with real blade, sheath and straps and real Sageo by Jon de Guzman

FULL FIGURE SET PRICE: $1,380 US
**Preorder Deposit: $460 US

FULL FIGURE SET INCLUDES :
- 1 x Head sculpt ( neckless )
- 1 x Sculpted Katana
- 1 x Sculpted Wakizashi
- 1 x Pair of sculpted sandals
- 1 x Pair of hands
- 1 x Body
- 1 x Pair of feet
- 1 x Pair of socks
- 1 x Pair of arm protection

NOTE: *** All sculpts on both the DX Set and Full Figure Set come pre-painted.

UNPAINTED SET PRICE: $1180 US
**Preorder Deposit: $393.33 US

UNPAINTED SET INCLUDES :
- 1 x Head sculpt ( neckless ) unpainted
- 1 x Sculpted Katana unpainted
- 1 x Sculpted Wakizashi unpainted
- 1 x Pair of sculpted sandals unpainted
- 1 x Pair of hands unpainted
- 1 x Body
- 1 x Pair of feet unpainted
- 1 x Pair of socks
- 1 x Pair of arm protection unpainted

NOTE:* All sculpts in the UNPAINTED Set come un-painted.

5 UNPAINTED Sets available

SALE THREAD LIST:

DX SETS
2. bruin1773 ( P.O Payed / Payment Plan )
3. Coreface ( DX Payed )
5. Kicker773 ( P.O Payed / Payment Plan )

FULL FIGURE

UNPAINTED SET

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pre Order Rules :
1. We only accept payment by paypal.
2. All items are + Shipping, Packaging and Handling and 5% paypal fees.
3. If you are interested and want to purchase the pre-order item, please leave your comment as 'want' or 'buy' with the number of quantity, eg. buy 1 or want 1.
4. Once you have left your comment on the item post, we will PM you asking for your paypal email address and we will send you the Pre-order paypal invoice.
The sales will be available on a first come first serve basis.
5. Buyers are welcome to cancel their pre order, one week after their pre-order payment was placed. After the pre-order due date, we will not accept the cancellation since we have already placed the deposit to our suppliers.
6. Once the item is released or in stock, we will send you the paypal invoice for payment, if you are being non-responsive or refuse to settle the invoice, we might decide to ban your profile from our pages and future sales and keep your deposit.
7. Once the invoice is sent, the paypal invoice default to be 7 days to due; we can hold your stock for 10 days, if we have not received your payment after that period, we will resell that item to other members, on ebay or our website.
8. Packages will be shipped every Monday after they are INSTOCK.
8. Members are welcome to reflect their feedback, dissatisfaction or any critics publicly, we do listen and always try to improve. Thanks!

Preorder Date starts: Friday 11th of November 2016
Preorder Cancellation: We only accept cancellations one week after the preorder deposit was received.
Last payment due: One week before your set is INSTOCK and ready to be shipped ( scheduled 2nd Quarter of 2017 )

PAYMENTS
3 Stage Payment Plan.
( First payment to confirm preorder , next one 3 weeks after and last payment once the figure is ready to be shipped. )
** A NRD deposit is required to secure your DX, FF or Unpainted set. simply leave the comment 'buy 1' or 'want 1' **
** Please read the Preorder rules, and deeply consider before placing your pre-order **
** When the item is in stock, we will send you the last paypal invoice to pay the amount pending. **
** Shipping worldwide with tracking number included **

Please note, we will begin taking Preorder payments Friday Nov 11th 2016.
Payments will go directly to the artists creating the figure.

DAMAGES WHILE SHIPPING
* Please contact Plastica within 3 days from the day you received the item.
* Plastica may request photographs to assess the damage.

The sales will be available on a first come first serve basis.

KENSHIN SCULPT.jpg
13692558_1035173089893339_1311467495439502758_n.jpg
PLASTICA SANALS KENSHIN.jpg
Kenshin HAND.jpg
14199655_1073654179378563_8299550556198802689_n.jpg
14021601_1073654232711891_3366085450083496129_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys so Plastica´s second project is finally here :yess:
I will be posting more Digital Render pics tomorrow...
Also we are 3d printing all the sculpts so will be revealing those also very very soon !
Have a great Night !!!

Pics of the DX Exclsuive Backdrop... This is not final prototype, paint will be fixed and a couple elements here and there fixed.
14962709_1131042500306397_6745769102948974904_n.jpg
14908241_1131042200306427_1511802847185408952_n.jpg

NEw Digital Renders posted !
Also for everyone asking if we will release Kenshin with his X face scar , and the answer is yes.
Plastica is going to be releasing EXPANSION KITS for all their figures. ( We have decided to do this to offer the figures at a lower price range ) For Kenshin our Expansion kit will include a brand new face sculpt with the X scar, red kimono and Reverse Blade.

In for the dx fig :), hope the scar on the sculp can be improved but still looking good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ry010, The scar is actually screen accurate but dont worry right now we are printing the sculpts and If we dont like the way it comes out we will re work the sculpt. Sale thread goes LIVE today
In for the dx fig :), hope the scar on the sculp can be improved but still looking good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. I saw your post on FB about this figure, but I'm a bit confused. When will there be pictures of the full figure / painted, with the body, etc? It's hard for me to justify a preorder without any finalized pictures. Thanks.

Hi, We are 3d printing the sculpts right now and will show pics very soon of how they fit the body.
Full prototype pics will be ready in a couple months. Painter takes 1 full month to finish painting the sets. And Yunsil usually takes several months since she is usually extremely busy.
Hi there. I saw your post on FB about this figure, but I'm a bit confused. When will there be pictures of the full figure / painted, with the body, etc? It's hard for me to justify a preorder without any finalized pictures. Thanks.

Yes, I would also be interested in purchasing a DX set, but I need to see several full photos of a completed figure to convince me to put down any cash.
I won't drop any money on a vision of a product, I need to see THE finished prototype, and we can discuss payments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back