THE MAN SLAYER DX 1/6 CUSTOM FIGURE by PLASTICA

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys quick Question: Regarding tailoring our Kenshin project, if we wait for Yunsil we are looking almost around 8 months to 10 months so we can receive the clothing.
Or I talked with Haute Hero and they can have them ready in April/May.
What would you prefer us to do ???
2. We are sending the 3D Prints next week for molds and castings. ( We are just re-printing the Katana )
Cheers and hope you all had great holidays.
Orlo

Update for anyone following the project... We decided to tailor the clothing with Haute Hero to speed the process of the project. And all the 3d prints are already being prepped for casting.
Orlo

I still interestrd but Price is too expensive to me.

나의 SM-G935S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Ahhh gotcha well if you want I can figure out a payment plan that fits you. If this is something that might interest you let me know.

I still interestrd but Price is too expensive to me.

Oh sound good! Thank you so much. :)

I love all of them.

What I especially want is sculpt, hand, foot, blade, arm protect.

At this moment we are not planning on releasing sculpts individually. But we might ! We will see how people react to the figure once we reveal some proto pics.
RIght now we are casting and tailoring outfit.
Oh sound good! Thank you so much. :)

I love all of them.

What I especially want is sculpt, hand, foot, blade, arm protect.

I see. Send you a pm.

Hey guys we are reprinting the parts some of them didnt come out the way we expected and we want to give you only the best so will show the new prints very soon.
Cheers
Chris

So we decided to use a shorter body for Kenshin since I was doing some research and saw he was 1.58cm so this body will look closer to the real deal ;)
Here is a comparison pic between the body we were going to use and the shorter version we are using now on the left side of the pic.
Cheers , and comments welcome as always.
20160621_144007_017__97351_std.jpg

Last edited:
Only 2 Dx sets available !!! If you are interested dont wait too long.
Great Night

Guys please... if you cant afford the payment plan we are offering for the figure, by confirming and then saying you can't pay for it you only affect the project directly. PLEASE UNDERSTAND !!! The money we ask goes directly to the artists who are working really hard making all the parts.

Kenshin is proving to be a headache to get a screen accurate look. Colors tend to change from one scene to another, so as project Director I need to make the final decision. So your help is very much appreciated in helping me choose..
How do you think he looks better with matching color on the armguard and socks or going for a dark navy blue to match darker tones on the jacket of the kimono?
KENSHIN COLOR PALETTE.jpg

Back