THE MAN SLAYER DX 1/6 CUSTOM FIGURE by PLASTICA

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry had knee surgery and was out for three weeks. Should send payment on Friday.

We just checked and we see that you only payed for 1 month you are behind. Please like the reminders saw you need to cover the other month you are behind cuz in a couple days we already have another month payment.

We are printing during the weekend the new front hair for Kenshin that arrived damaged.
Will post some pics next week.

Kicker773 we need you to cover the 2 months ur once again fallen behind.
Please answer to our messages ASAP!

Thank you very much Kicker773 we received your payment pending. :clap:clap
As of now I would like to inform that no other monthly payment is needed from any of the clients who ordered a set!
The amount pending will be payed once we have the figure ready to be shipped to you.
Thank you very much.
Orlo
Plastica

Kenshin wood artbox cover
26240672_1589836167760359_5068448919185981476_o.jpg

Working on the Dio's , they will have several things improved from the prototype version .
And the new LED feature.
26941358_809343039267680_1239215875_o.jpg

So what’s going on with the project? I know I’ve had my payments late at times due to unforeseen personal health issues but I know I’m now up to date with my deposit. I only ask because someone pointed this out to me from your FB page:

“Quick update:
Someone broke in to my workshop and they stole everything I got for a second time in a year ( without considering that they also broke in to my apt. a year ago and took everything as well )
I will take some time off and reconsider, but most likely Plastica will close it doors for good.
Tired of all this BS... and will most likely cancel every project we were working on.
The good thing is i had the Dexter figures we finished with me and they will be delivered and most likely the only Plastica product ever created.
Sorry for the inconvenience but im drained and have no energies or passion to keep on workin'.
Anyways I dont think there will be people in the hobby missing us, so in the end all good.
I will contact directly everyone with a PO and discuss everything personally.
Chris Orlo
Plastica”

&

“Plastica will close it doors for good... So will sell the few bits and pieces we have left for anyone interested.
If you want to know the reason why? go to our FB page dont even feel like going into dtlz anymore.
Cheers and sorry for those who actually liked our work.
Chris Orlo
Plastica”

Updates on our deposits and figure?

Thank you for the information.
I'm also trying to contact the seller. But I can't get through.
Do you have any other news?

Sent him a message as well and didn’t get a reply

I communicated with him through Facebook messages.

“Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible. We'll get back to you soon.
Hi Kenshin is still being produced .
We already have all the accessories , Diorama, and finishing the clothing
The hair on the sculpt had to be resculpted since it had some assembly issue but we should reveal the final HS in the next couple days And we added a cool little gimmick to the diorama made by Jon de Guzman”

Can you ask them on a time frame on when this figure will be released?

He said,

“I am waiting for a date from the tailor , and 3d printer . Then we just need casting and painting so couple of months if we express ship everything which makes projects take for ever cuz we lose months when shipping differently But its still being produced just taking bit longer to get it looking the way we want which is 100% screen accurate”

Sorry , for the miss communication been sorting many things out but we are still working on Kenshin. You will begin to see all the pics very soon.
We have changed many things to improve the overall look of the figure like on the diorama instead of making the roof 1 piece of wood. we made over 450 tile pieces so it looks a lot more realistic.
Jon finished working on all the katanas and wakizashis and is now working on the light feature.
The hair had to be resculpted because it wasnt fitting like it should and just waiting on the 3d printer to send us a pic of the new front hair piece.
Just waiting on the tailor to tell me when the outfits will be ready.
We will express ship everything so we dont lose months on shipping
29026393_10204420470467696_4966672585929523200_o copy.jpg

To all the custom artists I know, Don't deal with Su suk Han / [email protected] / Coreface on SSF. She opened a case against us and Paypal went in her favor even though the invoice clearly states there were no refunds since we already payed all the artists for the parts to build her figure.
Even though we are almost finishing the project we had to pay everything back out of our pocket and now have one extra figure.
If anyone is interested in this last DX set let us know.
We only built 4 Dx sets so extremely limited.

Back