The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:

I came across a particular instance where the shipping costs for the boots are defaulting too high for all of my international customers...

If you are still interested in ordering a pair or two of these NEO boots, shipping for up to 3 pairs internationally will cost up to 18.20 for Priority USPS. With these boots, I just dont want to take a chance with First class shipping because I can not track them. I hope everyone understands....
I know the shipping comes up higher in the end but as many of the members already know, I DO REFUND OVERAGES IN SHIPPING CHARGES.

If you would prefer that I send you a direct invoice for your order to eliminate the refund, LET ME KNOW and I can send you an invoice.

As I mentioned before: THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS.

Thanks everyone...and OH...even though they are on the female footwear page, these are definitely MALE boots as described here within the POST.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE HEROES AND HEROINES PAGE WHERE THEY TOO CAN BE LOCATED:

SMcG CUSTOMS-THE ONE-BOOT SET

Chad
SMCG

THE%20ONE%20WEB%20FRONT.jpg

THE%20ONE%20WEB%20BACK.jpg

After seeing the wonderful work that sithlordmacgyver did on the Selene Underworld boots, I contacted him about the possibility of doing Neo's Airwalk boots from "The Matrix." I think his mixed media approach is much better than a straight cast for Neo's boots. The boots would use a ball and stem style of sole that I'm told would work for HT, Dragon and Triad bodies. He said he would definitely consider it if there was enough interest, so lets show him there is! :hi5:

matrix1.jpg

Boots2.jpg

Neoboots.jpg

Here are some pics of the Selene boots he recently finished.
SELENEBOOTCOLLAGE.jpg

Hey everyone...I am in the process of working out some details for the NEO boots to see if I can pull them off for everyone. I do have a few questions to hammer out before we move on.

A little tid bit on the "NEO" outfit: In the movie they actually used 23 different versions of it depending on the lighting and type of scene they did.(city scene, rain scene, action..blah..blah..blah..)

The main details I want to follow is the overall design of course, the "A" on the front of the boot and the toe fabric. I wont be able to pull off the "A" stitching on the straps because of the scale I dont think..and the sole will be a standad lug sole part.

I did notice that there was a different/darker version of the NEO boots in the action scene. you can see the symbol but it is much darker and less distracting during the scene. WITH THAT: Do we want to try to do the motorcowboy version with the shiny metallic/chainmail toe and symbol or dull it down a bit and go more grey/black for those areas of the boot?

-Chad (sithlordmacgyver)

There are quite a few moving parts in the making of these boots, so Chad is still working out the minimum interest requirement and final price.

Interested
1. MarfMaster (dull)
2. elvis1976
3. toylion (shiny)
4. marker2037
5. Raymond Ferraro
6. noisetrigger x4 + Rig x2
7. Thrustmaster + Rig
8. Galactiboy (dull) + Rig
9. tuck2197 (dull)
10. MwNN + Rig
11. Wor-Gar (dull)
12. Levit05 + Rig
13. usswanker (dull)
14. ShortRound
15. agonistes86
16. TheAnomaly
17. JIM007
18. LordAzrael + Rig
19. Andymp
20. Platty (dull) + Rig
21. carbo-fation
22. SithKnite
23. Malo x3
24. ronwlim + Rig
25. Kuzeh
26. ifrack
27. Reinhardt
28. Kato.E
29. Alpha826
30. JeffTVR
31. LookCloser + Rig
32. Cryoguns
33. dneilan1 + Rig
34. tbay + Rig
35. olbertfrog + Rig
36. floppy hat jon + Rig
37. chilipep66
38. Laney74 + Rig

NEO BOOT PAID LIST:

Joseph D. - 1PAIR
Mike F. - 1 PAIR
Marlo A. - 1 PAIR
Vincent W. - 2 PAIRS
Jefffery R. - 2 PAIRS
Jose I. - 1 PAIR
Frank Y. - 1 PAIR
Yannick L. - 1 PAIR
Brian M. - 1 PAIR
Jonathan H. - 1 PAIR
Joel R. - 1 PAIR
Darren N. - 1 PAIR
Raymond F. - 1 PAIR
Malcolm M. - 3 PAIRS
Donald P. - 1 PAIR
Arian C. - 1 PAIR
Dane P. - 1 PAIR
Cameron K. - 1 PAIR
Demetris H. - 1 PAIR
Leopoldo O. - 1 PAIR
tbay - 1 PAIR
Brian P. - 1 PAIR
Yu Lin C. - 1 PAIR
Adrian L. - 1 PAIR
Shaun L. - 1 PAIR
Darren N, - 1 PAIR
Gregory G. - 1 PAIR

Last edited:
Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots

I know I'm picking up those Selene Boots, so put me down for the Matrix Neo boots too!

Hell yes! Why isn't my name already on that list :D Please put me down.
Is it limited to just one per customer?

Hell yes! Why isn't my name already on that list :D Please put me down.
Is it limited to just one per customer?

That's a good question Thrust, I don't think so, but I'll clear it up with Chad. Added! :rock

Back