The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

thanks for the heads up. is there a separate thread for the harness? I'd hate to miss it

Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

thanks for the heads up. is there a separate thread for the harness? I'd hate to miss it

No problem! As of right now there is not a separate thread. I am planning on creating one, and transferring the interest over, once there is something to show people :duff

Maybe we should get the interest thread going to show someone that people do want it to be made...sort of light a fire under their butts :D

Maybe we should get the interest thread going to show someone that people do want it to be made...sort of light a fire under their butts :D

Well Chad is very aware of the demand, he just has a lot of projects going on. But if you have someone else who is interested in producing them, then feel free to start a thread!

I'll be patient...
no rush in getting the perfect Neo...
I'm finally getting the sunglasses and will wait as long as necessary to get the harness and rig.:wave

In other news...
:horror
One of the straps of my Neo SMcG boots detached from the boot... :monkey2 I barely touched it...
Anybody knows what glue should I use to fix this? :pray:

I'll be patient...
no rush in getting the perfect Neo...
I'm finally getting the sunglasses and will wait as long as necessary to get the harness and rig.:wave

In other news...
:horror
One of the straps of my Neo SMcG boots detached from the boot... :monkey2 I barely touched it...
Anybody knows what glue should I use to fix this? :pray:

Fabric glue should work.

Thanks Leo...
I actually used that... but it didn't quite work...
don't know if that particular strap might be too tight...

Thanks Leo...
I actually used that... but it didn't quite work...
don't know if that particular strap might be too tight...

Oh you still have it buckled? What about moving the strap to another hole in the buckle to loosen it. Super glue will also hold leather, but you have to be careful as it leaves a white residue.

It's undone now... I'll snap a picture later today to show what happened...

i believe these boots are fake leather so super glue should work very well, just dont use too much...

Back