The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

usswanker,
thanks for picking up a pair. I hope you enjoy them and I would bet they will be there right before christmas...
Merry christmas everyone.

Chad
sithlordmacgver (SMcG)

Thanks a bunch Chad.

I'm looking forward to getting them and completing my Neo. I'm keeping an eye out for your harnest. If its anything like the quality of your boots I'll be interested in picking one up.

Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Boots1.jpg

Finally got his boots on today!

Man, these boots are awesome! Just excellent work! And I had no idea that there were actual "feet" already inside ready to go -- just snap in and you're ready. Love that the leather is so soft that the ankle is very articulate.

:bow to Chad!

Here's my Neo so far; still need a harness, decal from EF and to weather the boots.

But we're getting closer :rock

ccp-2.jpg

Thanks Chad, got mine today. They are a thing of beauty, just waiting for my Connor pants to arrive and this can all go together.

Looking forward to the harness and holster rig also.

I wanted to let everyone know that Triad Toys has their Night Runner Male 2.5 coat on sale right now...I know some have used it for their NEO bash and this would be a great time to get one or two.
LINK: https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Triad+Style+Clothing/Male+Clothing/KNIGHT+RUNNER+2.5+(MALE).html

I am glad that everyone is posting their pics of their NEO...They all look great!!!!! The harness is coming soon!!!!!!!
Happy New Year everyone..It was my pleasure offering these to everyone to finish their NEO. I finally will have mine done as well...
So what should I attempt next for 2012?

SMcG

Got my boots yesterday - amazing. Got the Selene ones at the same time and after a bit of frankensteining to the HT Caucasian got them on unfortunately the HT body does not have a ball socket joint on the foot, but a dremel, joint post and superglue later it was all good to go.

Looking forward to the harness.

How about Walt's wallebees? Trevor did an awesome sculpt that needs his trademark shoes!

flat0935bb.jpg

tumblr_lnj868l6n91qjx9sho1_400.jpg

Bummer, I was hoping this was an update with information :monkey2

Is it still possible to order the boots? Somehow this project was ot on my radar and I totally missed it. :slap

The link the first post still shows it as "Now in Stock"; no way you'd find better :duff

Now if we could just get that darned harness :naughty

This was posted by Chad in his Firefly clothing thread:

karamazov,
I got your list and will add your name shortly...It has been hectic with a few orders here and there but I am still going on them.

Many things going right now:
FIREFLY LIST
NEO MATRIX HOLSTER-Trying like HECK to get them ready to go!!!
EMERSON-Flirty Girl Collectibles:pROMOTING HER AND PREORDERS
REGULAR STOCK ORDERS: TANK TOPS, TEES, UNDERGARMENTS
STAR TREK BASICS-
Vampirella custom outfit for AZONE body
DR. MENGELE Labcoat for a customer......
and the list goes on....LOL

That's good though...I love to mix it up from time to time.

Thanks again everyone!!!
FRESH UPDATES COMING THIS WEEKEND...
CHAD
smcg

:wave

The link the first post still shows it as "Now in Stock"; no way you'd find better :duff

Now if we could just get that darned harness :naughty

Ah thanks! Didnt realize it was acually a link. :slap:lol

Now to decide to either order one or two. :dunno

I would definitely suggest 2 boots... one for each foot :lecture :lol

:slap Youare absolutly right. Thanks for the tip. Imagine I would have ordered only one...well I could use my broken TDK boot on the other leg...

Good news for the holster. Would like to see how they come out before I complete mine.

any news on the holster?

any news on the holster?

There hasn't been any recent news, but Chad tends to lay low until he has something significant to share with everyone. Don't lose faith!

Back