The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

I see HeadPlay is charge $59.00 for the Neo sculpt now. Seems they only have one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HeadPlay-K...614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336e02d1b6

Wow, that's kinda lame. I guess they should milk the few good sculpts they've produced for all their worth :dunno

I'm on the hunt for the original Triad Knight Runner coat myself. If anyone sees one, please keep me in mind. Thanks.

I think you want the v2 (not to be confused with the v2.5), not the v1? :lol:panic:

Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

I see HeadPlay is charge $59.00 for the Neo sculpt now. Seems they only have one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HeadPlay-K...614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336e02d1b6

Crap!!
I wanted to get a second one, to display both Lobby and Revolutions Neo... I waited too long and now it's again impossible to find!!
:gah:

Wow, that's kinda lame. I guess they should milk the few good sculpts they've produced for all their worth :dunno

If only all their heads were as good as Keanu's or Trejo's!!
:pray:

I think you want the v2 (not to be confused with the v2.5), not the v1? :lol:panic:

What's the main difference between them Marf?
I have the 2.5 one and it's really nice...

It's personal preference really, but the material on the two is different which makes for a different fit. I think the sleeves on the 2.5 are a bit longer as well, per customer request.

Crap!!
I wanted to get a second one, to display both Lobby and Revolutions Neo... I waited too long and now it's again impossible to find!!
:gah:

If only all their heads were as good as Keanu's or Trejo's!!
:pray:

The V2.5 is a softer 'fluffier material', but with futzing should look alright.

Got mine tonight!

NeoBOOTS1.jpg

Sorry for the dark pic, tough to photograph at night. But you get the idea. Got to dress Neo up this weekend.

I bought the last headplay head this morning on ebay ....but just got an email from him saying that he was already out of stock and would cancel the order

Bugger

Arsyn has a really good Neo sculpt if anyone's still looking for a Neo sculpt. It's the one I'm using and I think it has a great likeness.

Arsyn has a really good Neo sculpt if anyone's still looking for a Neo sculpt. It's the one I'm using and I think it has a great likeness.

damn right, arsyn is a massive talent and did a brilliant neo:
archius_keanu.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97925

btw, tbay, have you some in-hand shots of the beauty? maybe with the body too? :)

Got my boots in as well... just amazing craftsmanship! Now I just need a holster and harness set and I should be golden.

Also need to assemble my sunglasses; been sitting around for months w/o touching them :lol

damn right, arsyn is a massive talent and did a brilliant neo:
archius_keanu.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97925

btw, tbay, have you some in-hand shots of the beauty? maybe with the body too? :)

I wish I did, but I had Arsyn ship it directly to Cheungkinman and he'll be painting it for me so hopefully we'll have pics soon. He's also painting my Arsyn Denzel :yess:

usswanker,
thanks for picking up a pair. I hope you enjoy them and I would bet they will be there right before christmas...
Merry christmas everyone.

Chad
sithlordmacgver (SMcG)

Thanks for the shipping notice Chad.... really looking forward to the upgrade. Now I just need an improved harness.

BTW if anyone is looking the HT Jill Valentine has the Skorpions you need for Neo. Bought a pair last week to upgrade the crappy DID ones I had.

I think I'm only looking for mini-uzi's to complete Neo's arsenal.

BTW if anyone is looking the HT Jill Valentine has the Skorpions you need for Neo. Bought a pair last week to upgrade the crappy DID ones I had.

Yep those are perfect. You just have to paint the handle black and remove the stock. :)

Great find!

Back