The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

They look fantastic! Thanks for the info a few pages back SMG. I will order these tonight.

Re: The Matrix Neo Airwalk Boots *WIP Pics on pg. 18 & 24* - Taking orders 11/27/11!

Updated the paid list with a couple of names that were missing :duff

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

THE NEO BOOTS ARE READY FOR SHIPPING AND ALL WILL BE GOING OUT TOMORROW. CHECK YOUR INBOXES TODAY AND TOMORROW FOR YOUR CONFIRMATIONS.

I am locating the rest of the metal buckles for the gun holsters and harness for everyone.....I am getting close.
Things are a little hectic with the holidays, projects and I am in the process of finalizing some new projects for 2012.

Just a little news for everyone....Coming in January 2012, I will be launching my first SMcG Customs brand product. This will be the first of many releases in 2012.

I will be revamping the website late this month and early January in order to keep things fresh and new. So there may be some downtime of the website while I switch...

I want to personally thank everyone this year for all of the great ideas...suggestions and feedback!!!!!! I had a blast once again with all of the Firefly items, the Selena Underworld boots and now with the NEO boots. I will be doing several other designs this next year for both male and female so if anyone has some thoughts...LET ME KNOW.

Many have Firefly items still on my list and as the year winds down, I plan on getting several orders tackled again and sent on their way. Thanks for your patience once again....and don't worry, if you contacted me...YOU ARE ON THE LIST.

Have a great holiday everyone!!!!! It is great being a part of the forum and meeting so many creative and diverse collectors thru the years.

Chad
SMcG

www.smcgcustoms.com

Thanks Chad. Great to have someone who loves this Hobby as much as we do, making these awesome accessories. Really puts the finishing touches on our Customs. :clap

Can't wait to get mine, thanks Chad!

OMG...this will be mine by the end of the WEEK!!!!!...:)

Sweet news!!
BTW I'm also interested in the rig!
:rock!!

99% OF THE ORDERS ARE PACKED AND THOSE WHO PREORDERED SHOULD HAVE TRACKING INFORMATION IN THEIR INBOXES.

THE LAST ORDERS THAT NEED TO SHIP ARE:
Demetris H. (check your inbox for shipping costs)
Yannick L. (HOLDING ORDER UNTIL JANUARY PER REQUEST)
Cameron K. (Shipping out on Tuesday)

If anyone hasn't got a confirmation, please let me know.

Thanks again and I can't wait to see some pics of their NEO bashes when the boots arrive.

SMcG
Chad

99% OF THE ORDERS ARE PACKED AND THOSE WHO PREORDERED SHOULD HAVE TRACKING INFORMATION IN THEIR INBOXES.

Thanks again and I can't wait to see some pics of their NEO bashes when the boots arrive.

SMcG
Chad

:clap

Can't wait to get home so I can check my inbox!

SMcG
Chad

hi chad
Payment sent for Demetris H:clap

JIM007...you should have a shipping confirmation..thanks for the payment.

Kuzeh:Jose-Unless your email is not up to date you should have a confirmation...I sent it in your PM box as well..double check your ship to info on it and let me know ASAP.

SMCG

Here's a sneak peak at the boots you guys :monkey3

Thanks a million times over for producing these boots Chad, I love 'em! Neo is finally done! :panic:

_MG_4375.jpg

_MG_4384.jpg

_MG_4377.jpg

This last one is for reference, as I dulled down the silver parts of the boots some.

_MG_4397.jpg

That is a really nice looking Neo. It looks so official. HT will have trouble doing better.

I got my shipping notice too. Thanks Chad!!!

Looks great Marf! Did you use silver paint to change the boot color? If so what kind?

That is a really nice looking Neo. It looks so official. HT will have trouble doing better.

I got my shipping notice too. Thanks Chad!!!

Thanks noisetrigger, that's really my goal when I start any bash, so I appreciate the feedback! :duff

Looks great Marf! Did you use silver paint to change the boot color? If so what kind?

I actually just added some diluted black acrylic paint I had lying around until I got to a shade of gray I liked :)

Back