The SHO-NUFF! Project - Custom 1/6 Art Figure {Update!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the only custom I have in display...and in the family room at that!!!....it often gets many compliments...can't wit to have it with the rest of the customs in the man cave...:)

I picked this masterpiece up quite a while ago but I'm really late to chime in. Mags, don't take my lack of posts as a lack of love! I'm crazy about this piece! This is hands down one of the best figures that I own and I enjoy the hell out of it everyday. Not enough can be said about Surfers paint. I can see that most pics don't show it's true worth, but in hand it's jaw dropping and the hair job is unreal. Yunsil completely outdid herself with this one!! Intricate, accurate, and of the highest quality :bow

Mike's sculpt is incredible as are Corrose's shades (I do want to use the one's that fit the sculpt but didn't even attempt after seeing the breakage issues. I'll have to give Chris a shout for the ones that fit).

I'm good with the way Surfer blended the body to match, but I did manage to get my hands on a Pipen body so I'll go ahead with the swap once I get the tatt removed.

It took a while but it was well worth it and it couldn't be timed better than to be ready for the 30th anniversary. Perfect timing in fact as there was a lot of Last Dragon love last year for the anniversary (finally got our Blu Ray and I met Taimak twice at 2 different cons :yess:)

To all the Sho Fans who got in on this, enjoy this gem!!!

[video=youtube;65f2sO6WmdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65f2sO6WmdQ[/video]​

I picked this masterpiece up quite a while ago but I'm really late to chime in. Mags, don't take my lack of posts as a lack of love! I'm crazy about this piece! This is hands down one of the best figures that I own and I enjoy the hell out of it everyday. Not enough can be said about Surfers paint. I can see that most pics don't show it's true worth, but in hand it's jaw dropping and the hair job is unreal. Yunsil completely outdid herself with this one!! Intricate, accurate, and of the highest quality :bow

Mike's sculpt is incredible as are Corrose's shades (I do want to use the one's that fit the sculpt but didn't even attempt after seeing the breakage issues. I'll have to give Chris a shout for the ones that fit).

I'm good with the way Surfer blended the body to match, but I did manage to get my hands on a Pipen body so I'll go ahead with the swap once I get the tatt removed.

It took a while but it was well worth it and it couldn't be timed better than to be ready for the 30th anniversary. Perfect timing in fact as there was a lot of Last Dragon love last year for the anniversary (finally got our Blu Ray and I met Taimak twice at 2 different cons :yess:)

To all the Sho Fans who got in on this, enjoy this gem!!!

[video=youtube;65f2sO6WmdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65f2sO6WmdQ[/video]​

I have to agree this is one of the best customs I have ever owned.
It's the centerpiece of my now small collection, but I couldn't be happier.
This one isn't going anywhere.
If my home catches fire (Knocks on wood) I'm grabbing my Wife, my Kids, and Sho :)

I have to agree this is one of the best customs I have ever owned.
It's the centerpiece of my now small collection, but I couldn't be happier.
This one isn't going anywhere.
If my home catches fire (Knocks on wood) I'm grabbing my Wife, my Kids, and Sho :)

:lol :yess:

Well, here we are at the end of the road. It started off as a hand full of die-hards wishlisting, and 3+ years later Sho has been brought to life in the best way possible. Thinking back to when we first started posting in the wishlist threads about him, what we have today has exceeded all expectations I had back then.

:lol :yess:

Well, here we are at the end of the road. It started off as a hand full of die-hards wishlisting, and 3+ years later Sho has been brought to life in the best way possible. Thinking back to when we first started posting in the wishlist threads about him, what we have today has exceeded all expectations I had back then.

Yup I agree pop this is by far the best custom as far as talent and quality goes it was worked on by the best!!!! And it shows I love my shonuff I'm still trying to
Locate a pippen body for him though.

RIP Vanity. She passed on the 15th but I was away on vay-cay and didn't catch the news till today :(

If it weren't for this thread I would've had no idea Vanity passed away. She was a beautiful and talented woman.

Missed out on this one for sale. Anyone else thinking of selling? Hit me.

Hey All,

Had to make some tough space decisions and because I've never opened this masterpiece it's time to let someone else give it the love and attention it deserves.

Taking offers on my completely unopened, undisplayed Sho' Nuff at this link here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/for-sale-trade-action-figures/176958-fs-true-grail-sho-nuff-silent-surfer-rainman-psycho-dx-iminime-daryl-dixon.html#post9014452

Back