The SHO-NUFF! Project - Custom 1/6 Art Figure {Update!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. The package has finally arrived Hong Kong and it is amzing. Thanks a lot DarthMagus for making it happen. :) Loving it.

2415e7669687d19209b5700b4c09a769.jpg

5faafdea24a42864418409914e7e210b.jpg

Anyone having second thoughts about buying the Pippen body I am here to tell you it is worth the upgrade.

Just Wow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the pippen body too, and guys, it's a whole new figure on a whole other level.
It's f'king amazing and matches the paint on the head perfectly. It's more trim than Jordan, and you will seriously elevate your figure by doing this upgrade.

Dammit....you guys are worse than the salesmen in bestbuy that talk me up to upgrade something I already thought was perfect....:slap ok ok...I guess now I need the pippen body and also add that AppleCare.....you never know:lol

That was what was going through my head when I was talking to Mags about it. He was telling me about the upgrade and in my head I was thinking "Well ****, that's another $100, I don't really need this right? It can't be that different?"

And then the body arrived and I was like "Oh.......I see now, wow"

It's obviously not necessary to upgrade, but if you do, it will make sense when you get it and see.

Fellas were are u finding the body from please send me a link. Having problems finding one.

Thanks Luis

When I first started this hobby I never thought I would see the day when I would look at my shelf and see a Sho Nuff custom.

It still boggles my mind whenever I look at my shelf today.

My ultimate grail figure.

Maybe one day I'll get the rest of the grails I had, but had to let go.

12347753_536198486537725_5560008677767843912_n.jpg

Back