TonyMeis Custom

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman WIP)

been going to toy anxiety everyday and waiting patiently to see when a sideshow batman body would pop up and finally saw one and snagged it real quick.I will be messaging you soon tony for that sexy superman suit you making!.

Happy Holidays! :fest

Any updates/pics of the new Begins and Battle Capes? Ready to order. :wink1:

Yes. I've definitely looked through all you pics. The RB body had the look that I was going for, though.
View attachment 154135

This looks incredible; can't wait to see the finished figure. What do you plan to use for the head and are those re-painted SSC Batman boots or are they the Destro boots?

been going to toy anxiety everyday and waiting patiently to see when a sideshow batman body would pop up and finally saw one and snagged it real quick.I will be messaging you soon tony for that sexy superman suit you making!.

So you're the one that grabbed it? Lucky dog.

Last edited:
TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman WIP)

This looks incredible; can't wait to see the finished figure. What do you plan to use for the head and are those re-painted SSC Batman boots or are they the Destro.
The current plan is to use the JL batman head by Eric Sosa.
Those are SSC destro boots, painted satin black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman. All Star Batman Blue)

I ordered the Neutral Head and the Black All Star Cape. Tony said it would ship this Friday. Really looking forward adding this Batman to my next animated movie.
I'll post pics when it arrives. Thanks again Tony,

AFM

Here is my HUSH Batman sporting Tony's outfit and Sosa's head sculpt painted by Ashkan.

RnM3t0.jpg

8DQiR7.jpg

Last edited:

You're a natural man. Paintjob looks stellar. :hi5:

not natural enough..... lots of trial and error before it end up like this..... spilled the paint every where and the head was painted over so many times, LOL

not natural enough..... lots of trial and error before it end up like this..... spilled the paint every where and the head was painted over so many times, LOL

But the main thing is the end result looks stellar.
I know what you mean though, I've had lots of those trial and error moments, I dont have a worktable so I do my mods on the dinner table and have accidentally spilled those paints before on the chair and dropped one of the paints on my hardwood floor. lol.
Fortunately, they're water based acrylic so I was able to wipe them off before they stained the floors.
But I usually look like pig pen whenever I paint also. :lol

Back