Clothing set [TORIBOX] BASIC SUIT - CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stay here in Korea.....but my address is domestic as i use the Air Force base out here for the address. So basically everything comes to me like everything in the states. So if anyone wants theirs sent back to her for correction i can help. They got paid a lot of money....they need to fix it.

I just confirmed and tried myself that the marks go away with a blow dryer. Seems to be area that yunsil forgot to steam press or heat before they shipped out.

Some areas needed quite a high temperature and und pigments came back after cooling down. However after 10 min it seems to be ok. Thanks for solving the problem.

I got a response from Yunsil which I think we should all know as collectors:

The blue marks on the shirt are marked when working on tailoring(cutting) and sewing.
The marks are displayed using a special pen.
The special pen has properties that the marks are erased by heat.
And the special pen has properties that the marks reappear at below-freezing temperatures.
There were no marks when inspecting the product, but the marks reappeared.
Because the product was placed at below-freezing temperatures during delivery.
You can easily erase the marks by applying heat. Please try a iron or a hair dryer.
If you try it, you will find that the marks are easily erased by heat.

Unless you are living in below freezing temperatures, it should be fine after heating. Sorry for the scare guys!

Pretty crazy but it does make sense
with the way the weather has been in North America I’m not surprised at all that these went through the ringer during shipping.

We should actually count ourselves lucky for all having gotten them safe and sound, I’ve had numerous packages just disappear this week domestic US shipping too... I’m convinced many of them won’t resurface.

Pretty crazy but it does make sense
with the way the weather has been in North America I’m not surprised at all that these went through the ringer during shipping.

We should actually count ourselves lucky for all having gotten them safe and sound, I’ve had numerous packages just disappear this week domestic US shipping too... I’m convinced many of them won’t resurface.
I had a package coming from the east coast that seemed to just disappear. After 9 days it finally showed up. Don't lose hope just yet. On a side note my basic suits were at my front door in like 3 days.

I had a package coming from the east coast that seemed to just disappear. After 9 days it finally showed up. Don't lose hope just yet. On a side note my basic suits were at my front door in like 3 days.
it seems like Canada post and USPS are starting to pick up again which is a good sign

My original intention with this project was to give collectors high quality basic suits for a relatively "reasonable" price since none of the third party companies come close to this quality. I think daft toys is close but still by a far margin. If Yunsil opens up comissions again this fall and everyone is okay with the price increase yunsil will most likely do, would people be interested more of the suits?

I am consider just JULES TYPE at the moment as it seems to fit more characters. Let me know. Personally I was fed up with dealing with long delivery times and yunsil pushing up the costs but it makes me angrier that people are buying these just to resell them for 6-700 usd and I don't want that. These should be the easiest things on yunsil's plate with no patterning or any special tailor, so I assume they won't take too long. Let me know, I'll see what I can do. Sorry to those that bought it for a resell price, I wasn't ready to make this decision until recently.

My original intention with this project was to give collectors high quality basic suits for a relatively "reasonable" price since none of the third party companies come close to this quality. I think daft toys is close but still by a far margin. If Yunsil opens up comissions again this fall and everyone is okay with the price increase yunsil will most likely do, would people be interested more of the suits?

I am consider just JULES TYPE at the moment as it seems to fit more characters. Let me know. Personally I was fed up with dealing with long delivery times and yunsil pushing up the costs but it makes me angrier that people are buying these just to resell them for 6-700 usd and I don't want that. These should be the easiest things on yunsil's plate with no patterning or any special tailor, so I assume they won't take too long. Let me know, I'll see what I can do. Sorry to those that bought it for a resell price, I wasn't ready to make this decision until recently.
I agree, the demand of basics suit is very large

mate go for it , 100% interested .

Thank you bro for doing this. I might take 3 suits

Yes please.

I support your decision for all of the collectors.

Back