Clothing set [TORIBOX] BASIC SUIT - CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have the fabrics used before.
We should look for the fabrics again if you proceed the re run.
We will use the nearest thing of the fabrics we are available.
But we may not be get what we want.
If so, it could well be slightly different between new ones and the old ones.
We will try to make new ones the same as the old ones.

The schedule is as below.
- It normally takes about 3 months to start the rerun after you pay the total amount of run.
- It normally takes about 2 months to make the suit after we start the rerun.

I don't think I will do both Jules and Vincent. Simply because I don't think there is enough interest for Vincent, but I can make a list. I just choose Jules because I think it can reach over 50 units so we can get best price. If TYPE B end up lower than $50 units price will be a bit higher. This is the reply from Yunsil. I will collect payments now and make a new list, the price is $350 USD. please include 5% fees or send as gift. Since it doesn't require sample, just full payment is fine. I will update the first post with this message.

Please send payments to [email protected], and I cannot stress this enough, please send as USD, or else I will refund the payment. In the notes, please put

your forum name, full name, address, and phone number. ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT TO SHIP WITH OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL.

TYPE B: Jules

#1-10 JayCollection PAID
#11 V_collectibles PAID
#last 3 Chubbyman PAID

TYPE A: Vincent INTEREST
#1: Aliev_444
#2: Orange

Has Yunsil informed you what fabric they will use for this rerun?
Can we choose color? Dark grey perhaps. Hahahaha...

I’ll grab another Jules. I think a fabric change is actually a good thing. Tailoring was superb on the first run, but the fabric could have been a bit less course. I’m in for another!

awesome man! I'm curious about the new fabric too, I hope it's better than before! I will have a look at the fabric samples before starting the run.

Back