Clothing set [TORIBOX] BASIC SUIT - CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My original intention with this project was to give collectors high quality basic suits for a relatively "reasonable" price since none of the third party companies come close to this quality. I think daft toys is close but still by a far margin. If Yunsil opens up comissions again this fall and everyone is okay with the price increase yunsil will most likely do, would people be interested more of the suits?

I am consider just JULES TYPE at the moment as it seems to fit more characters. Let me know. Personally I was fed up with dealing with long delivery times and yunsil pushing up the costs but it makes me angrier that people are buying these just to resell them for 6-700 usd and I don't want that. These should be the easiest things on yunsil's plate with no patterning or any special tailor, so I assume they won't take too long. Let me know, I'll see what I can do. Sorry to those that bought it for a resell price, I wasn't ready to make this decision until recently.
agree with u bro.

I got a response from Yunsil which I think we should all know as collectors:

The blue marks on the shirt are marked when working on tailoring(cutting) and sewing.
The marks are displayed using a special pen.
The special pen has properties that the marks are erased by heat.
And the special pen has properties that the marks reappear at below-freezing temperatures.
There were no marks when inspecting the product, but the marks reappeared.
Because the product was placed at below-freezing temperatures during delivery.
You can easily erase the marks by applying heat. Please try a iron or a hair dryer.
If you try it, you will find that the marks are easily erased by heat.

Unless you are living in below freezing temperatures, it should be fine after heating. Sorry for the scare guys!
Support for re-version, I want three sets of clothes

My original intention with this project was to give collectors high quality basic suits for a relatively "reasonable" price since none of the third party companies come close to this quality. I think daft toys is close but still by a far margin. If Yunsil opens up comissions again this fall and everyone is okay with the price increase yunsil will most likely do, would people be interested more of the suits?

I am consider just JULES TYPE at the moment as it seems to fit more characters. Let me know. Personally I was fed up with dealing with long delivery times and yunsil pushing up the costs but it makes me angrier that people are buying these just to resell them for 6-700 usd and I don't want that. These should be the easiest things on yunsil's plate with no patterning or any special tailor, so I assume they won't take too long. Let me know, I'll see what I can do. Sorry to those that bought it for a resell price, I wasn't ready to make this decision until recently.

100% in , and will take 10 sets

I'm in for one Jules type, definitely, as I didn't want to spend $800 as offered by someone here...

We don't have the fabrics used before.
We should look for the fabrics again if you proceed the re run.
We will use the nearest thing of the fabrics we are available.
But we may not be get what we want.
If so, it could well be slightly different between new ones and the old ones.
We will try to make new ones the same as the old ones.

The schedule is as below.
- It normally takes about 3 months to start the rerun after you pay the total amount of run.
- It normally takes about 2 months to make the suit after we start the rerun.

I don't think I will do both Jules and Vincent. Simply because I don't think there is enough interest for Vincent, but I can make a list. I just choose Jules because I think it can reach over 50 units so we can get best price. If TYPE B end up lower than $50 units price will be a bit higher. This is the reply from Yunsil. I will collect payments now and make a new list, the price is $350 USD. please include 5% fees or send as gift. Since it doesn't require sample, just full payment is fine. I will update the first post with this message.
pp: [email protected]

No deadline at the moment but will close within a reasonable time.

Thank you everyone for the support, it really is a good suit, I need a few myself haha

Last edited:
We don't have the fabrics used before.
We should look for the fabrics again if you proceed the re run.
We will use the nearest thing of the fabrics we are available.
But we may not be get what we want.
If so, it could well be slightly different between new ones and the old ones.
We will try to make new ones the same as the old ones.

The schedule is as below.
- It normally takes about 3 months to start the rerun after you pay the total amount of run.
- It normally takes about 2 months to make the suit after we start the rerun.

I don't think I will do both Jules and Vincent. Simply because I don't think there is enough interest for Vincent, but I can make a list. I just choose Jules because I think it can reach over 50 units so we can get best price. If TYPE B end up lower than $50 units price will be a bit higher. This is the reply from Yunsil. I will collect payments now and make a new list, the price is $350 USD. please include 5% fees or send as gift. Since it doesn't require sample, just full payment is fine. I will update the first post with this message.
pp: [email protected]

No deadline at the moment but will close within a reasonable time.

Thank you everyone for the support, it really is a good suit, I need a few myself haha

Payment sent for 10 sets! Thanks buddy

Back