TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL] PROTOTYPE Page 66

Okay guys, the time has come.

COLLECTING LAST PAYMENT: please send $250 USD, to [email protected], as gift.
Or cover the 5% PayPal fees = $262.5 USD
Also, please add in the notes: your real name, SSF name, and the name of this project "Remaining Balance for YUNSIL 1/6 Negan set".
If you paid your payment, please confirm it here so we can mark it paid.

(Please pay in USD and cover fees, if not sent correctly, we will refund the payment.)

Thank you everyone for making this happen. There won't be no Negan without your thoughts and support. Thank you so much. WE ALL NEGAN.

Please make sure I receive USD and not CAD, Some people send me the 250 USD canadian equivalent, and when I pay yunsil, the conversion for paypal always ends up being different, so please do keep that in mind.

i'll be sending my payment at the end of the month. Thanks

Going to have to sell my spot unfortunately, very bad timing with my truck going out and I refuse to have a car payment :lol So I'm funding a straight cash vehicle at the moment! :(

Looks amazing though! :rock

Ski

Just sent payment for spot. Thanks! Rob

Okay guys, the time has come.

COLLECTING LAST PAYMENT: please send $250 USD, to [email protected], as gift.
Or cover the 5% PayPal fees = $262.5 USD
Also, please add in the notes: your real name, SSF name, and the name of this project "Remaining Balance for YUNSIL 1/6 Negan set".
If you paid your payment, please confirm it here so we can mark it paid.

(Please pay in USD and cover fees, if not sent correctly, we will refund the payment.)

Thank you everyone for making this happen. There won't be no Negan without your thoughts and support. Thank you so much. WE ALL NEGAN.

Just sent $250 USD payment as gift. Thanks guys, outfit looks fantastic! I am Negan

Might be selling my spot, outfit looks great but my situation’s changed a little recently. PM me if interested!

Re: CALLING FOR FINAL PAYMENT: TWD Negan [YUNSIL]

i sincerely hope this happens now....i don't want to have money hanging out there for years....what is the cancellation threshold for this?

i sincerely hope this happens now....i don't want to have money hanging out there for years....what is the cancellation threshold for this?

I didn't understand you clearly. Do you want to proceed in this project or you want to quit?

i want to proceed for sure.....i just don't want this project to die if we don't get enough people to pay.....i wanted to know what the cutoff deadline was.....thanks

i want to proceed for sure.....i just don't want this project to die if we don't get enough people to pay.....i wanted to know what the cutoff deadline was.....thanks

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I just sent everyone the first reminder now. I didn't set a deadline yet. I was hoping to make it last day in March to send payments, or at least mid April. I will make sure that this project see the light. But I can't do that alone, as I promised to order a second set just to meet everyone's satisfaction. So, I am just hoping for now to see people start to send the remaining balance to get this going. That's all I can do and I gave this project more overload on my shoulders than everything else in my real life.

Balance paid, thanks Hosam! :wave

Remaining payment received from matt4026.
Bump for the others to send their payments, please.
Deadline is 31st of March.

Re: CALLING FOR PAYMENT: TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((DEADLINE MARCH 31))

Balance just sent. Sincerely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: CALLING FOR PAYMENT: TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((DEADLINE MARCH 31))

Thank you brother, Ahmed.
Please resend again in USD not CAD. Chubbyman contacted you about this. ;)

Back