TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL] PROTOTYPE Page 66

Not entirely happy with the price bump but it looks great! Short or long sleeve is fine with me!

Me too, I didn't like it at all. But it's out of my hand. I guess she's doing the same with a lots of projects now! :dunno

I’ll go with long sleeve tee
btw proto looking sick!!

That's it, I'm out. I was really unhappy with the first price hike, but a second is unacceptable. By the time this actually comes to fruition there will probably be another few jumps as well. I'm just not seeing a huge improvement over the ThreeZero outfit to justify this project.

How do I go about a refund?

That's it, I'm out. I was really unhappy with the first price hike, but a second is unacceptable. By the time this actually comes to fruition there will probably be another few jumps as well. I'm just not seeing a huge improvement over the ThreeZero outfit to justify this project.

How do I go about a refund?

If refunds are available i would like one too

For those who's asking/asked for a refund, you're not making things better, you're making it worse.
Payment has been sent to Yunsil, the only option is to sell your spot like other threads are doing. If you're unhappy with the price range, I am too. We're in the same boat here.
I don't have anything to do with this, I let Yunsil's team know that. I don't understand most of you, if another project has been going same situation, you'll never do this. But a lots of people started asking for refund after they saw ThreeZero announcement.

This is the first time I organize a public thread, and no doubt the last. A lots of guys asking me why do I commission so many things privately without sharing, because I don't want to go into these kind of things.

Anyways, let Yunsil hear your voice if you're unhappy like I did, send her an email.

Last edited:

oh no if we loose some people the price for rest of us will go up again :(

Bottom line= 350 for this outfit (where we stand) I’m NOT saying it’s ok for anyone to hike prices BUT look at where outfit prices are ranging these days. I still feel we are at a good price for this particular outfit. It’s as Hosam mentioned though, Three Zero is what’s hurting this interest thread. I’ll find it funny if anyone just relinquishes their Deposit for the reason of the price hike. You’d pretty much be giving away the money your complaining about in terms of the hike(s). I stand behind you Hosam [emoji817] in that: you want out, sell your spot. We are committed at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yunsil deposits are always on a NRD basis. That's known.

They are also committing to a price at that point. That is known. Since that is no longer the case, neither is a NRD.

In case anyone forgot, this was the original price given:
- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $495.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : $410.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $345.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $300.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : $275.00 USD
- Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $265.00 USD
- Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $250.00 USD
- Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $235.00 USD
- Unit Price for more than 50 sets : $220.00 USD

And now we are at:
- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $630.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : $525.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $435.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $385.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : $350.00 USD
- Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $335.00 USD
- Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $315.00 USD
- Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $300.00 USD
- Unit Price for more than 50 sets : $280.00 USD

Those are HUGE jumps!

In case anyone forgot, this was the original price given:
- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $495.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : $410.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $345.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $300.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : $275.00 USD
- Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $265.00 USD
- Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $250.00 USD
- Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $235.00 USD
- Unit Price for more than 50 sets : $220.00 USD

Nope, these were the 1st list of prices until the first raise that everyone agreed on and sent their deposits based on it. Please don't get the people confused. At least put the three lists of prices, not the very first and the very last.

And for anyone want to let Yunsil know that this is unacceptable, you got her email above and send your voice. I have been telling Jong about that, twice!

Last edited:

No, that was the original price I sent my deposit in at. You’ve forgotten some of us had paid the deposit before the first increase. Yes, we agreed to it, but that price list is what this started at and at what some of us originally agreed to. It remains the truth that the project originally started there. It shows how much the price keeps inching up over time. The very first and latest prices need to be compared directly for that to fully sink in.

And yes, I have emailed them my displeasure with this change and asking for a refund. I highly encourage everyone to do the same. These practices should not be tolerated here.

No, that was the original price I sent my deposit in at. You’ve forgotten some of us had paid the deposit before the first increase. Yes, we agreed to it, but that price list is what this started at and at what some of us originally agreed to. It remains the truth that the project originally started there. It shows how much the price keeps inching up over time. The very first and latest prices need to be compared directly for that to fully sink in.

And yes, I have emailed them my displeasure with this change and asking for a refund. I highly encourage everyone to do the same. These practices should not be tolerated here.

Woah woah, don’t be trying to **** the rest of us. Do what YOU will as personally I don’t care. Once your crap starts stinking up my house, that’s when it becomes a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But we have no control over it, those are yunsil's increase...hosam's merely the communication bridge. If people start getting refunds, theyre effectively dragging everyone else on the run down, please try selling your spot first or at least tell hosam to find someone to cover your spot. Thank you

I don’t Hosam responsible one bit. He is perhaps even more victimized by this turn of events than the rest of us. It’s Yunsil themselves where my beef is. If they gave us too low a price, that is on them for not getting their projects done in a timely manner and material costs go up on them. It’s not up to us to cover their profit margins. Either complete the project as originally priced or do what any legitimate business would do and give the buyers an opportunity to back out due to the newly raised prices that we never agreed to. I don’t know why everyone thinks that is so unreasonable. :dunno

I don’t Hosam responsible one bit. He is perhaps even more victimized by this turn of events than the rest of us. It’s Yunsil themselves where my beef is. If they gave us too low a price, that is on them for not getting their projects done in a timely manner and material costs go up on them. It’s not up to us to cover their profit margins. Either complete the project as originally priced or do what any legitimate business would do and give the buyers an opportunity to back out due to the newly raised prices that we never agreed to. I don’t know why everyone thinks that is so unreasonable. :dunno

If thats the case, maybe we can wait and see what hosam can negotiate for us with yunsil

I have marked the first spot for sale.
Anyone want to join this project, please contact me or the spot owner (whale eye).
Thanks

P.S.: I am thinking of buying another outfit just to balance and stabilize the total for everyone here.

:lol Hosam, buddy, I'm sorry it's ending up like this. Not fair to you that Yunsil decided to jack the price up. I'll send an email their way.

Back