TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL] PROTOTYPE Page 66

Still wanting to sell my spot if anyone interested

We're relying on you, Tim! ;)
Yes, it was a long sleeve tee. I don't know why she went with the short ones tho!
But to me, I'd say the short sleeves are way better. I don't know about the other guys!

:lol I'll try!

Although personally I must say I was wanting the long tee.

I also thought that white long sleeves shirt was in plans, guys do you really need short sleeves shirt? you can buy it in any 1/6 store for couple of bucks.
Maybe just remove it from set and save some YUNSIL time and our money :lol

We'll wait and see how many people prefer the long tee, and how many people prefer the short tee and after that we can decide.
The thing with short tees is the jacket doesn't get stuck or puffed around the forearm areas.

One more thing, who kidnapped the other people on the list? :lol

I was not happy with the second increase in prices(
First, prices rose once, now for the second(
Compared with the initial price at which I was part of the project, the price rose about$100(
This is bad(

I was not happy with the second increase in prices(
First, prices rose once, now for the second(
Compared with the initial price at which I was part of the project, the price rose about$100(
This is bad(

I totally understand your frustration.
Sadly, it's not my decision as I told Yunsil not only once, but trice that this is not what we agreed on! :dunno
But as you can see the two emails what kind of work and amount she put on this for the extra 40 dollars raise.

We'll wait and see how many people prefer the long tee, and how many people prefer the short tee and after that we can decide.
The thing with short tees is the jacket doesn't get stuck or puffed around the forearm areas.

One more thing, who kidnapped the other people on the list? :lol

I know technically I have no horse in the race at the moment but it was a long sleeve tee that was detailed in the specs (now changed), so just advising you may likely have issue with people who wanted that who have paid there deposit if it suddenly changes just due to consensus at this stage

Just trying to be ahead of any potential issues for you. :duff

I know technically I have no horse in the race at the moment but it was a long sleeve tee that was detailed in the specs (now changed), so just advising you may likely have issue with people who wanted that who have paid there deposit if it suddenly changes just due to consensus at this stage

Just trying to be ahead of any potential issues for you. :duff

Yep, that's why I am waiting the replies from those who paid deposits to speak up. :)
I changed it because it doesn't matter, it's just a white tee not a big deal. I didn't even change it from long tee to short tee, just a white shirt.

Some of the guys asked to cancel the shirt. For me, they're all the same.

sing-me-a-song-negan-carl-and-judith-on-the-porch.jpg

sing-me-a-song-negan-carl-and-judith-on-the-porch.jpg
[/QUOTE]

IMO, the short sleeve will allow us to complete this exact look. I cannot remember seeing him in a long sleeve (without jacket) but he did, please show me so I can get an idea. On the other hand, I don’t have a long sleeve white tee by Toribox so... I guess what I’m saying is: I’m ok either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much money are we saving if we remove the white tee if its insubstantial then no need to even bother lol

I would prefer the long sleeve as originally planned. " First appearance Negan"

Of course. I'm waiting for the other guys to give their opinion.
As I said, I don't mind to go either ways. Because I'm not gonna show the white shirt on display!

I hope the other guys speak up faster to let me know what to do next. :)

I have sent an email to Yunsil about the long sleeve shirt. :)

Just received an email from Jong, Yunsil's team:

"Dear Hosam,

[ Long Sleeve White Shirt ]
I am sorry, I have made a mistake when I sent Yunsil the reference.
She will show you the new shirt after making it again.

[ Balance ]
There is no deadline for the payment.
You know, we are only working in the order of payment.
After we confirm the payment, we arrange the definite schedule for your run.
BUT please order the run within two months as you can.
Because it may be difficult to get fabrics used when making the sample.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Jong
TORIBOX
"

So, I guess after I receive the new pics of the long sleeve shirt, I'll start collecting the remaining balance for those who paid deposits, and a full payment for those who wanted to join.

While I can’t see why I’m ok with a holdup over some longer sleeves, this actually helps. I have 3 Toribox outfits in the pipe and all during the holidays![emoji30]

While I can’t see why I’m ok with a holdup over some longer sleeves, this actually helps. I have 3 Toribox outfits in the pipe and all during the holidays![emoji30]

:medic

Back