TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL] PROTOTYPE Page 66

:lol Hosam, buddy, I'm sorry it's ending up like this. Not fair to you that Yunsil decided to jack the price up. I'll send an email their way.

They told me so many times that prices are subject to change due to complexity of work, and materials.
If you wanna talk about the move of raising the price that you didn't like it, it's cool. But, if you wanna ask for refund from Yunsil, that's not acceptable. Because a couple of guys did that and Yunsil's team blamed me for their actions. So please, I don't want to be embarrassed more with her and her team. Thanks for understanding. :peace

Hosam, I'm not even part of this particular run, but I am sorry to see you are dealing with such an unfortunate situation. People need to understand that Yunsil's prices are subject to change. This is stated very clearly at the end of any quote she gives out. Two price hikes are a bit much, I'll admit, but with the numbers you guys have, $350 is still nothing to complain about considering the current outfit prices these days, the amount of pieces of this project, and the complexity of the jacket itself. To be asking for a refund, and going even further by going behind your back and contacting Yunsil directly is downright unacceptable. People should know better. There are several other Yunsil runs, mainly the Leia thread, where the behavior from some guys is just baffling. It's a shame to see it here also. Honest to god, from what I've seen as of late, it's more than enough for me to never want to organize a Yunsil run by myself. Even with the price hikes, the final price is nothing to get terribly upset about. The announcement of ThreeZero sure as hell isn't helping, but people need to understand that once you commit, you need to stick to it. Not doing so just screws over the other guys who actually act responsibly. I hope this pans out for you, man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh no, I wasn't looking for a refund, I bit the bullet and it is what it is. That's fine with me! I meant to discuss the price raise. Either way, still on your side, hosam! I'll be here no matter what :lol

Hosam, I'm not even part of this particular run, but I am sorry to see you are dealing with such an unfortunate situation. People need to understand that Yunsil's prices are subject to change. This is stated very clearly at the end of any quote she gives out. Two price hikes are a bit much, I'll admit, but with the numbers you guys have, $350 is still nothing to complain about considering the current outfit prices these days, the amount of pieces of this project, and the complexity of the jacket itself. To be asking for a refund, and going even further by going behind your back and contacting Yunsil directly is downright unacceptable. People should know better. There are several other Yunsil runs, mainly the Leia thread, where the behavior from some guys is just baffling. It's a shame to see it here also. Honest to god, from what I've seen as of late, it's more than enough for me to never want to organize a Yunsil run by myself. Even with the price hikes, the final price is nothing to get terribly upset about. The announcement of ThreeZero sure as hell isn't helping, but people need to understand that once you commit, you need to stick to it. Not doing so just screws over the other guys who actually act responsibly. I hope this pans out for you, man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much brother means a lot to me. If the guys are happy and satisfied, I will be too. To be honest, this was a painful decision for me to start my first group thread and turned into a mess. And no doubt, the last. It's like I have been knocked out on the skull by Lucille. :lol

Oh no, I wasn't looking for a refund, I bit the bullet and it is what it is. That's fine with me! I meant to discuss the price raise. Either way, still on your side, hosam! I'll be here no matter what :lol

Thanks a lot buddy. I know it's unacceptable and madness, but it's out of my hand as I tried so many times to clear the air and talk with her team. But I know that prices are subject to change when it comes to Yunsil's projects.

Anyways, here's the newest design of the long sleeve shirt.
What do you think guys?

IMG_9937.jpg

Last edited:

a long sleeve tee is a long sleeve tee lol looks perf

still in after price increase....sucks but I don't think we will see the refund so might aswell push forward

Looks good think it should be a little thinner/smaller though so not so bulky with jacket on

From Yunsil on thin shirt:

"No I can't.
There aren't thin.If there are thin, It isn't useful.
That is normal fabric of tee.
I used other project.
Pleaase see a link below.
https://toribox.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=113&main_cate_no=25&display_group=1
https://toribox.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=110&main_cate_no=25&display_group=1

and I'm not photographer and styler.
So I cann't show you perfect photo as a Toyshop
If you want to check more accurately, Please you order to me prototype.
We offer two order type (no prototype or prototype) to save your unnecessary expenses.

Thank you.
"

still in after price increase....sucks but I don't think we will see the refund so might aswell push forward

Thanks man. If I knew that this would happen in the first place, price increases, ThreeZero announcement, people wanted to quit, I would cancel the whole thing and not taking deposits or make this a very small run on Facebook. But yeah, we're into it now and I'm here til the end. Thank you for you support. :)

Thanks for the update Hosam. I’m so ready to finish this fig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the jacket is a little wide (

Hey Hosam, can we get a pic of the side like this:
(Three Zero’s) but I’m hoping he looks this thin in the clothes.
804563a0a694db9b73b1918f01b0ae4e.jpg

Hey Hosam, can we get a pic of the side like this:
(Three Zero’s) but I’m hoping he looks this thin in the clothes.
804563a0a694db9b73b1918f01b0ae4e.jpg

I've asked her for a pic. Will provide it soon.
I'm not so sure about how thin he will be. Depends on the body. I guess.

Collecting final payments soon.
Stay tuned for the payment note.
Thank you so much guys for making this a reality.

Going to have to sell my spot unfortunately, very bad timing with my truck going out and I refuse to have a car payment :lol So I'm funding a straight cash vehicle at the moment! :(

Looks amazing though! :rock

Ski

Back