TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL][sdabbs] TWD Negan clothing set + boots

Great to see this thread moving along so quickly. Even happier to see that outfit price drop!:yess:

I might be in For the shoes, but i think terminator hot toys look almost identical!

If Mr.E is willing to, a choice between sculpted and non sculpted boots would be amazing to simply have that option.

I might be in For the shoes, but i think terminator hot toys look almost identical!

I've put you down for the boots!
They look similar, but the heels on T-800's is higher!
I've asked Sean to make half sculpted/half leather for better accuracy!

If Mr.E is willing to, a choice between sculpted and non sculpted boots would be amazing to simply have that option.

I don't know about Mr.E! But with Sean on board and almost 17 people are interested, I guess we have to stick with the guy! :)
If Mr.E willing to do that, we can have another interest thread for the boots!

I've posted the top best sculpts so far in the works right now:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179185&page=3&p=9157025

But I'm not sure when they'll be offered! Or if they're private or for public!
I guess we need to find a sculptor to start our own Negan sculpt, like Vimal is one of the best choices atm! :dunno
I'll be honest, those sculpts aren't bad, but I don't see one that captures JDM as much as I'd like, maybe I'm crazy. :lol Vimal is very talented though! Were one of those sculpts theirs?

interested in the boots please

Back