TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL][sdabbs] TWD Negan clothing set + boots

I'll be honest, those sculpts aren't bad, but I don't see one that captures JDM as much as I'd like, maybe I'm crazy. :lol Vimal is very talented though! Were one of those sculpts theirs?

I tend to agree. Hopefully we can get someone on board to this interest group to tie up the figure.

I'll be honest, those sculpts aren't bad, but I don't see one that captures JDM as much as I'd like, maybe I'm crazy. :lol Vimal is very talented though! Were one of those sculpts theirs?

I don't see him either in the sculpts! The paint will define the look, but tbh I guess we need Vimal to do this!
Vimal didn't do any of those, they're made by Caine, Kuma, and YH Ha.

Great work. :duff

My missus is very excited for this so I can't let her down! :lol

in for boots,thx!

UPDATE:

Hey guys, I have an update on two things!

1- For those of you looking for Lucille, you may wanna contact (Davinator65):
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/davinator65/

s-l1600.jpg

/

2- Regarding the sculpt, I've contacted Vimal to make the sculpt, and he partly agreed and will look into it!
He's so busy atm, but we're not in a hurry as also Yunsil is very busy with other projects!

The question is: which expression are you looking for?
(Smiling, laughing, serious, angry), I'll have to post pics for each expression! :lol

Personally if it comes to negan, it HAS to be smiling, because you just do not know if that smile is sincere and you'll get lucille'd the next second.

Personally if it comes to negan, it HAS to be smiling, because you just do not know if that smile is sincere and you'll get lucille'd the next second.

Me too, totally agree! Smiling or smirking, the expression that I want for my Negan!

I thought YH's was perfect but there hasn't been a followup on that since...

The Kuma sculpt was available yesterday when I ordered mine. I paid half as a deposit and it'll be ready in June at which time I'll pay the rest. I'll allow anyone interested to contact Kuma for pricing so as not to mis-quote. Here's a pic of the painted sculpt from his IG.

00207cad6d8d3ee8dd214bd56d65c019.jpg

Personally like the tongue in the sense of deviousness. Of course YH does phenomenal and will more than likely only sell painted which is what counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought YH's was perfect but there hasn't been a followup on that since...

It was, and still! And I've contacted him for it, but he told me he still don't have any plans to offer it, but he'll let me know! :dunno

The Kuma sculpt was available yesterday when I ordered mine. I paid half as a deposit and it'll be ready in June at which time I'll pay the rest. I'll allow anyone interested to contact Kuma for pricing so as not to mis-quote. Here's a pic of the painted sculpt from his IG.

00207cad6d8d3ee8dd214bd56d65c019.jpg

Personally like the tongue in the sense of deviousness. Of course YH does phenomenal and will more than likely only sell painted which is what counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuma's sculpt is good, no doubt! But there's something off about it! I don't know, maybe the eyes or the jaw!
Anyways, I'm still waiting for YH Ha's sculpt to get the rightful paint! And then I'll decide! :impatient:

Back