TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL][sdabbs] TWD Negan clothing set + boots

Interested 25!

Woo hoo!
d1413b3365ef53fd406caaa899e2d18c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im very certain we can hit 40! maybe even 50! :D

I think the thing people have trouble with most is his jaw area, also the sculpt posted earlier with the bit of tongue sticking out, I think his nose was off. JDM may be a difficult likeness to capture!

Count me interested in this. Love the character too much to get him the best possible.

Yeah! Another thing we need to decide about the sculpt is this first appearance Negan or after he shaves?

So far it doesn't really appear they are going to go back to the beard. I think they planned on having him beardless like in the comics, but he probably had the beard to finish out his Good Wife shooting and they just rolled with it until they could get him to shave. In any case, if the sculpt is done digitally, I'd imagine the sculptor could offer the same sculpt with and without a beard. I imagine the sculpt would be done beardless first to put in the likeness and then adding the beard afterwards in the finishing touches stage. :dunno

I'm sure he could and I'd really like that, although he'll probably be clean shaven for the rest of his TWD career, his introduction was so damn good. Minus the cliffhanger it was just perfect.

Yeah! Another thing we need to decide about the sculpt is this first appearance Negan or after he shaves?

So far it doesn't really appear they are going to go back to the beard. I think they planned on having him beardless like in the comics, but he probably had the beard to finish out his Good Wife shooting and they just rolled with it until they could get him to shave. In any case, if the sculpt is done digitally, I'd imagine the sculptor could offer the same sculpt with and without a beard. I imagine the sculpt would be done beardless first to put in the likeness and then adding the beard afterwards in the finishing touches stage. :dunno

For me, I'd prefer the scene that made this character! It was the first appearance for me that I'm after, with beard.
But yeah, as Buttmunch said, we can do two versions of him!

Back