"Unforgiven" characters

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FringeFan2

Hi,
Just wanted to show these (very early) WIP headsculpts and see if there's any interest in these guys.
I LOVE this film (one of my all-time faves) and I'd like to sculpt the "big 4" from the film. Clint, Morgan,
Gene and even Richard Harris as English Bob.
Let me know what you think. :)
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks. :)
This is a labor of love project that I've wanted to
do for a long time, so it'll be fun.

Thanks much, but they're VERY rough.
I'm almost embarrassed to show them just yet but I'm hoping to generate some interest. :)
Thanks again.

I'm a bashing newb/idiot/simpleton. Much as I'd love a figure or two from one of my favourite all-time movies, I can't see myself buying a head sculpt and sourcing the costumes from all places. If someone was coming on board with the tailoring I'd be all over it.

Glad to see the characters getting some love though, I'll enjoy seeing other people's bashes even if I don't get to doing it myself.

L,
Munny is an easy bash, minus the hat! You should give it a try. And its a lot cheaper than a custom 1/6 tailor.

OK, I'm in :lol I'll keep an eye on this thread for bashing hints for you vets (where to source the most suitable items etc).

What a brilliant movie. If there's a movie that offers so many quotable quotes, I can't think of it :)

Back