[Update] Custom 1/6 'DeLorean & Ecto 1 Bases' + Marshmallow Man Concept

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please put me down on the list for the DeLorean Maximum version D and for the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man base.

Was also wondering if you think there would be a way to work in the the Blitzway 1/6 Light Up Ghostbusters Sign into this Ecto 1 base or another.

Thanks. These look fantastic my friend.

Can you please put me down on the list for the DeLorean Maximum version D and for the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man base.

Was also wondering if you think there would be a way to work in the the Blitzway 1/6 Light Up Ghostbusters Sign into this Ecto 1 base or another.

Thanks. These look fantastic my friend.

(y)Good idea, working on something for that. :cool:

Or forget so say:

for me please the

Delorean

Maximum Version - 111.76 cm (44.0") x 55.88 cm (22")
D) Base with sculpted lighted Flames & with Backdrop - $ 319

Ecto 1
J) Base with Backdrop - $ 270
Custom 1/6 'Stay Puft - Marshmallow Man Base'

Have started to actually build these but it is incredibly hot in my workshop right now so I have to wait a bit as I am not getting the best results like that with my own color mixes. They dry faster than I can apply them atm. :LOL:

Will post some progress next week though and maybe accept commissions soon. (y)

Last edited:
Any pics yet?

Tbh, had been focussed on the Joker Shoes and some other small things in the meantime.

Temperatures are much better in the workshop now, expect the first actual progess really soon. Think this shall be open for commissions by late August.

Happy to see you are all still after this, so am I. (y)The result will be worth the wait.

Update
Stay Puft head model completed, this is the first rendering I share of it.

88ec3a9b17b5f2bad255e441a854afff.jpg

It was sculpted completely from scratch after production shots and the movie.

1be2c842aa4c27bc4c308840a42f558e.jpg

Some of the previous iterations:
e424acad20cc23a86617654828d95373.jpg

It will be a giant head that will take a lot of material and time to make. Will start accepting depoits for this base very soon. Pm me if you already want to make sure not to miss it. It will be a very small run (probably on 5 pcs.).

67861883f72f3d76f402af71ef392618.jpg

Let me know how you like the likeness of the upper rendering so far.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The likeness looks great to me! The Waterloo Station example was a little off. But this one looks true to the movie Stay Puft. I can't wait to see the whole thing, especially the marshmallow hand. This will be one of the highlights of my collection.

I'm glad to see this project taking off. It's staring to get exciting now!

November 2019 Update

3b05ec9080e41205c204a86a6beaeffe.png

Stay Puft hand completed and some more details on his headsculpt tweaked.

Pre-order for this buddy will be open very soon. Will only make 5 of the Ecto 1 bases. You can still get a spot on the list. People on the list will get the order info via pm before I post it here.

Last edited:
Back