[Update] Custom 1/6 'DeLorean & Ecto 1 Bases' + Marshmallow Man Concept

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellas,
want you to know I found a better way to create the 1/6 flames so this project will go on. Lmk what you think.

Last edited:
Many thanks! Will show the improvements pretty soon and then it will be ready for commissions.

Cool, will be available soon. Will put your name on the list. Which option are you looking for btw?

Or forget so say:

for me please the

Maximum Version - 111.76 cm (44.0") x 55.88 cm (22")
D) Base with sculpted lighted Flames & with Backdrop - $ 319

THX

Please put me on the list for Maximum version option (D). Thanks.

And thank you for putting together another great project run Fan. You create some amazing, cinematic art.

Thanks, happy there is still big interest in this project. After I started it I was not 100% happy with the way the flames turned out but I found a much better way to create them in the meantime.

Will finally have some news here soon and will start accepting commissions soon.

Thanks, happy there is still big interest in this project. After I started it I was not 100% happy with the way the flames turned out but I found a much better way to create them in the meantime.

Will finally have some news here soon and will start accepting commissions soon.

Oh man that's great news!!

Will start working on the Bases in a few days.
Added a concept for an Ecto 1 base as well (you can also find it in the first post):

Custom 1/6 'Ecto 1 Base'

I can also build bases with custom dimensions.

111.76 cm (44.0") x 55.88 cm (22")
Base made out of two halves. Fits on top of a large Ikea Lack coffee table withe a surrounding edge (will show more about that soon).

e1b1522fd21f95832109e610b8e2c175.jpg

I) Base - $ 220
J) Base with Backdrop - $ 270

Interest list in the first post as well.

Another concept idea for now but since I will most likely not build any further Bat-Bunker cases, chances are good I will have enough space to actually build these:

Custom 1/6 'Stay Puft - Marshmallow Man Base'

67861883f72f3d76f402af71ef392618.jpg

880893ef799511e2440334de826dca31.jpg

Price TBD, I could not build more than 5 of these in any case as they would be pretty gigantic.

Interest list in the first post as well.

Showing interest is still non-binding atm.

Last edited:
Back