Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic + Vilson Martin] 'Breaking Bad / BCS' - Mike Ehrmantraut Sculpt (PROJECT SHIPPED/COMPLETED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

The print has arrived at the casters. I haven't been told a time-frame yet, but I'll let you all know once so.

Apparently the clear coat I've been waiting for (for the pistols) didn't even ship and they haven't responded to any of my messages ?‍♂️. Hopefully it will all be sorted by the time the sculpts arrive.

Thanks,
Fin
20200821_105110.jpg

How much is the regular Gus hs. Can I send the payment of it along with my mike hs balance.

How much is the regular Gus hs. Can I send the payment of it along with my mike hs balance.
Regular Gus is $110 (payment details on thread), but it won't come until later (2-3 weeks hopefully). Some people are deciding to wait for Normal Gus or instead pay seperate shipping for each. Thanks.

Received, thanks.
I will send the remainingh balance of Mike along with regular gus sculpt payment together. You can ship everything altogether since I ordered 3 headsculpts from you(face-off & regular Gus, Mike). I think I also interested in the gun for Mike as well. Didn't realize it became a limited 15 spots thing, can still add me on?

I will send the remainingh balance of Mike along with regular gus sculpt payment together. You can ship everything altogether since I ordered 3 headsculpts from you(face-off & regular Gus, Mike). I think I also interested in the gun for Mike as well. Didn't realize it became a limited 15 spots thing, can still add me on?
Okay, cool.

As for the gun, I have too keep it capped. It was always considered a freebie (I'm pretty sure I posted it after prices were up). I didn't realise that there would be more interest than there was, so making anymore would be too much work for me at the moment. I'm sorry if I inconvenienced anyone.

Okay, cool.

As for the gun, I have too keep it capped. It was always considered a freebie (I'm pretty sure I posted it after prices were up). I didn't realise that there would be more interest than there was, so making anymore would be too much work for me at the moment. I'm sorry if I inconvenienced anyone.
It's all good, the headsculpts are amazing indeed and that's more important. I might missed out the updates earlier beacuse when I sent deposit on June 30 the gun seems to be still available. Didn't really follow forum recently. If you have any plan to make a comeback on the gun and other Breaking Bad related accessories, I would be interested for sure.

Back