What are your most wanted customs not yet made...

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an interest in a Boba Fett from 1313? I dig it for the ragged, slimmed down look. It doesn't even feature a jetpack or wrist rockets.

_concept_gus-mendonca.jpg
_diovane-blasquez-b46.jpg

_diovane-rocha-pb.jpg

Cosplay - Gus2.png
materials2.png

ArtStation modeling:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w9JAX

It's a stripped down version of Jango Fett with the helmet, shoulder plates, etc. It could almost be built on the upcoming Jango Fett from Hot Toys to get the head sculpt too.

hot-toys-jango-fett_star-wars_gallery_5f89ce3d22ee3.jpg

This list could go on forever tbh...just an idea, if the list was for a artist to get ideas for sculpts, make a top 10/20 etc, and get a vote on it...as long as my Full Metal Jacket trio is top of the list, along with Stanley Kubrick, I'll be happy with that..😊

A bit of a strange choice here, but what about a Tony Manero from Saturday Night Fever if Kato or Add blue did the clothing? Absolute top of the line, razor sharp tailoring from the best? Either the white suit and/or the original opening scene with the black leather jacket and red shirt. I love the movie (the tough, gritty, 70s NYC vibe), not sure it needs a figure but it would be fun to see what it turns out like. Hell, throw in a light up disco base too for a laugh 😀

Also, Popeye Doyle from The French Connection. Another cool 70s movie with a furious Gene Hackman sculpt.

Last edited:
The Blues Brothers.
Original Blues Brothers coming. To do list. Will post on 1/6 Limited Head Scylpts my FB Page
- MacReady from "The Thing".

- Captain Nemo from "20K Leagues Under the Sea".

- Cooper from "Interstellar" (Astronaut suit).

- John McClane from "Diehard".

- Marion Ravenwood and Sallah from "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

- Mark Watney "The Martian" (Astronaut suit).
I am doing Marion. To do list

71YyBRZwNQL._RI_.jpg

Always wanted these two, will be able to make hawk when they release that Sisko figure, but would love a Robert Urich.
artworks-000183433763-vx4dpq-t500x500.jpg

The Hoff from his Knight Rider days.
images

Stacy Keach as Mike Hammer

Plenty of other, but these have been on my list for awhile.
I have completed Hawk and Knight Rider. Also doing a Bay Watch Michael.

Original Blues Brothers coming. To do list. Will post on 1/6 Limited Head Scylpts my FB Page

I am doing Marion. To do list
Nice, post here as well, I am not on facebook, but if they turn out nice, I will be interested.

Back