What are your most wanted customs not yet made...

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marv, black-and-white (Sin City)
Lord Of Darkness (Legend)
Pinhead/Hell Priest (Hellraiser)
Solid Snake, Gray Fox/Cyborg Ninja (Metal Gear Solid)
Faun, Pale Man (Pan's Labyrinth)

In My Humble Opinion those lists are kinda useless since someone is not pointing the (+-)5 top wanted figures, in order to get interest from some makers... just my 2 cents

I'm actually trying to sculpt my most desired figure, lieutenant Frank Drebin, from the Naked Gun!

Attachments

• images (42fd).jpeg
    images (42fd).jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 45
In My Humble Opinion those lists are kinda useless since someone is not pointing the (+-)5 top wanted figures, in order to get interest from some makers... just my 2 cents
Hello out there, yes you have a point, the list has no end, therefore I submit for the 1st spot.....Robert Shaw as Quint.
Just a bit of fun, we all need it.

Hands down, ... John Travolta as Tony Manero with his tree piece white suit and Black butterfly colored shirt with his black and gray spat style high heeled shoes. And his gold chains, ..

I have to disagree. Often those who can make items have no idea what is desirable to others. Projects languish for lack of enthusiasm. Availability is nothing without desirability.

Once we have some kind of list, then we can have some consensus. Interest drives the work.

so many.. but the big 7 are -

The Creeper from the movie “jeepers creepers”
monsters from the movie "nightbreed"
the killer from the movie "the collector"
lipstick demon from the movie "insidious"
the black chick "or any" demon from the 1985 dario argento movies "demons 1 & 2"
The two brothers from the movie “warrior”
Hellraiser & cenobites from original hellraiser.. or just hell priest himself

Attachments

• nightbreed the director's cut.jpg
    nightbreed the director's cut.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 47
  • The Collection 2.jpg
    The Collection 2.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Creeper_233_3419424_1290950_n.jpg
    Creeper_233_3419424_1290950_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 44
  • GERETTA_HIGH_RES_COLOR_ROSEMARY.jpg
    GERETTA_HIGH_RES_COLOR_ROSEMARY.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 9d9c8299f44ba6c8dcde02053d50cd2b.jpg
    9d9c8299f44ba6c8dcde02053d50cd2b.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 9AD72C11-9F23-4721-8A88-D3E9157E22B7.jpeg
    9AD72C11-9F23-4721-8A88-D3E9157E22B7.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 74D77551-964D-4CA3-8EFE-681187075A81.jpeg
    74D77551-964D-4CA3-8EFE-681187075A81.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I would love 1966 Joker, Egghead and John Wick 1/6 scale Ford Mustang Boss 429 for my John wick.

I have to disagree. Often those who can make items have no idea what is desirable to others. Projects languish for lack of enthusiasm. Availability is nothing without desirability.

Once we have some kind of list, then we can have some consensus. Interest drives the work.
My idea is just to point out what are the most wanted figures, with a simple sum up (and stats can be updated during the process), to have a clear, short list of the most wanted figures... Makers then would eventually get involved for a maximum of interest I think, which would be the purpose of this thread, am I wrong ?

I have many of the heads available being asked for in this thread. For those of you on FB 1/6 Limited Head Sculpts
I have El;vira, Agent 86 Chief Agent 99 Get Smart, Lou as Hulk, Hasselholf as Knight Rider and Baywatch, Peggy Bundy and the daughter Original Charlies Angels, Original Blues Brothers, John Person of Interest, Doubtfire, Uncle Buck, I Dream of Jeannie, Burt Reynolds as Smokey and younger version John Wayne Dean Martin, Rachel Welch, BSG, Star Trek and 140 plus more either completed or in the works. Many of the heads listed in this thread for sure.

I will try and post some of the heads on this page as time allows.

Last edited:
My idea is just to point out what are the most wanted figures, with a simple sum up (and stats can be updated during the process), to have a clear, short list of the most wanted figures... Makers then would eventually get involved for a maximum of interest I think, which would be the purpose of this thread, am I wrong ?
Maybe then we need a time period for the list. 'Interests for 2022' for instance. Have a cutoff date like June 30 or something. It could be an annual post.

Any/all Batman '66 villains
Stringfellow Hawk (from Airwolf)
Michael Knight
Napoleon Dynamite
Ra, Anubis, etc. from Stargate movie
Flash (90's TV series)

Last edited:
Elvira all day long but will any one ever sculpt these wish list sculpts?
I was able to hire a custom Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. I also obtained the classic Star Trek crew figures from QMX. I'm still looking for someone to make Elvira and Gilligan's Island for me.
Screenshot_20220306-080211_Dropbox.jpg

Back