YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

I'm in for definite. Add me to the list. Look forward to seeing it.

Im not feeling the price point but count me interested!

list updated guys.

I feel ya with the price concerns, but as most seasoned customs buyers know with the yunsil runs, she sets the price and the only way to bring it down is to spread the word and get the run increased. I chose this project with that in mind, knowing almost everyone was underwhelmed with the hot toys offering, and we are talking about one of the most iconic characters in cinema here with a great GS and accessories as a base.

please spread the word among other star wars collectors here and on other boards too!

as for Tony, he told me he had abandoned the project whih is why I decided to go ahead with it. I will check with him again as well.

we need a luke remake too now! haha

I'm interested too, but the price is pretty scary.

Hopefully we get enough people on board to bring it down :pray:

Tony told me it was basically "on hold" and not dead...
50ca0651ea8b4b487e1f58c7032b0bb7.jpg

I really want to replace this and will probably get one, but I think the price is pretty high when you compare it to 3-4 piece clothes sets that go for the same price. It's a lot of fabric, granted but it shouldn't be this high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested, pending actual price...

Sent from the Bat Cave

Id prefer Yunsil anyway as I said before it's more up her ally project wise.

If people are willing to dish out hundreds for basic Indiana jones khakis and dress shirts Leia deserves the same treatment at the very least. Personally I think 270 is a reasonable price for Yunsil.

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

I hear ya, Ray - I'm all about the quality but to be fair the Indy set had shirt, pants, leather jacket, leather belt and holster for $280. Granted a 2nd or third run will likey be discounted, and it was a large order (80 or so) but still...it's one dress.

Id prefer Yunsil anyway as I said before it's more up her ally project wise.

If people are willing to dish out hundreds for basic Indiana jones khakis and dress shirts Leia deserves the same treatment at the very least. Personally I think 270 is a reasonable price for Yunsil.

Last edited:
Back