YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

I was interested until I saw the cost. I know that Yunsil's work is top notch but I cannot justify that .

It's essentially a very simple dress to make so I'm hoping that won't be the final cost. I've bought 4 Yunsil outfits previously and while the tailoring was beautiful, 2 of them are not accurate to their source material, which I didn't realise until they were in hand. This would have to be pretty much perfect to the source in every way.

Interested, but I'd definitely prefer a better price

It's essentially a very simple dress to make so I'm hoping that won't be the final cost. I've bought 4 Yunsil outfits previously and while the tailoring was beautiful, 2 of them are not accurate to their source material, which I didn't realise until they were in hand. This would have to be pretty much perfect to the source in every way.

For $270, it would want to be nothing less than the most perfect 1/6 representation ever known to man.

Having a day to think about it (and without any disrespect to anyone) the price is insane. It basically makes the figure a (nearly) $500 figure???

I could be smoking something, but I'm sure I read somewhere, Tony was speculating around a $110 price range?

For $270, it would want to be nothing less than the most perfect 1/6 representation ever known to man.

Having a day to think about it (and without any disrespect to anyone) the price is insane. It basically makes the figure a (nearly) $500 figure???

I could be smoking something, but I'm sure I read somewhere, Tony was speculating around a $110 price range?

I think u took a wrong turn into the custom section

Looking forward to seeing the final product, but yeah that's definitely way more than I'd ever want to spend on Leia's plain white gown from ANH.

guys, you also have to realize that Yunsil doesnt even base prices on "complexity" or the amount of material and pieces needed (within reason of course)

A one piece dress will be the same as a 3 piece suit. Why is this the case? For starters, I can only imagine it only makes more sense for her to take the continuing requests for suits and multi piece outfits that she can charge more for, and not a dress that shed charge less for according to peoples opinion that it should be cheaper. She'd just assume select the projects that will make her more money that she already has previously made sleeve and pant measurements.

Im definitely not saying that the $270 range isnt pricey, just saying that is the norm these days when it comes to these things. If the price is too high and people arent into it, Ill be commissioning one for myself regardless

guys, you also have to realize that Yunsil doesnt even base prices on "complexity" or the amount of material and pieces needed (within reason of course)

A one piece dress will be the same as a 3 piece suit. Why is this the case? For starters, I can only imagine it only makes more sense for her to take the continuing requests for suits and multi piece outfits that she can charge more for, and not a dress that shed charge less for according to peoples opinion that it should be cheaper. She'd just assume select the projects that will make her more money that she already has previously made sleeve and pant measurements.

Im definitely not saying that the $270 range isnt pricey, just saying that is the norm these days when it comes to these things. If the price is too high and people arent into it, Ill be commissioning one for myself regardless

yunsil still does single commissions? Thought she only does runs now

Looks like the list has grown quite a bit ( needs updating) but I'm stoked to see what she comes up with.

I'm going to stop complaining about the price and start recruiting some buyers to get it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we'll be seeing an abundance of HT Leia white gowns on Ebay in the next coming months :rotfl

Back