YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my dress yesterday. Thanks.

I see what weaponslayer is saying about the dress, but I think it's just that the pants are whiter than the stock outfit. The chosen material for the dress seems fine, almost looks a bit whiter than the stock dress. I don't think it's a problem. It's got some good stretch to it. Much easier to put it on than take the stock off.

For future runs, when shipping payment is requested, it might be beneficial to explicitly request shipping addresses with shipping payments. In hindsight it seems obvious that peeps would send that info at the same time, but alas, no. Might save a lot of headaches for all parties.

I thought I did swedisheat, but you very well may be right that I did not, its such a blur to me at this point haha. I have 3 left of three people who havnt paid or replied to emails, but everyone else should have theirs by now!

Hi Chilipep. Just want to say I received my Leia dress a few days ago now but only just found the time post. Thank you so much for taking on this project and seeing it through to the end. It has been a long journey but so worth the wait. None of this would of been possible without you Chili and your resolve even in the face of such adversity at times. Yunsil has done a great job and the dress is perfect. Once again thank you and much respect.

It's so nice to have Leia back on the shelves and looking great. Thanks for all your time and effort one Chillipep

I thought I did swedisheat, but you very well may be right that I did not, its such a blur to me at this point haha. I have 3 left of three people who havnt paid or replied to emails, but everyone else should have theirs by now!

Thank you for your hard work, patience and unwavering support for this project. I got mine and will be putting on my Leia soon.

20180926_195136_zpseqo1hvaj.jpg

Hey Chilipep,

Just wanted to say Thank You for taking the time and effort to get this run started and completed. Finally got a little time off work so I'm going to attempt to replace the Hot Toys dress. Any advice/tutorial before I start as far as removing the Hot Toys dress and adding Yunsil's. I read a couple pages back that some collectors are leaving the original white slip on and also using Yunsil's white pants that were provided. This is my first time owning a custom Yunsil outfit and don't want to ruin anything ;). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Chilipep,

Just wanted to say Thank You for taking the time and effort to get this run started and completed. Finally got a little time off work so I'm going to attempt to replace the Hot Toys dress. Any advice/tutorial before I start as far as removing the Hot Toys dress and adding Yunsil's. I read a couple pages back that some collectors are leaving the original white slip on and also using Yunsil's white pants that were provided. This is my first time owning a custom Yunsil outfit and don't want to ruin anything ;). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just saw your post. If you haven’t messed with it yet. Chili’s tutorial is in post #1818 of this thread.

bumping this because i have messaged the few remaining folks yet to pay their shipping (half a dozen times with last call having past), and ive had countless folks asking. SO

I have 3 remaining sets of this that are now unclaimed. First come first served, PM me

Back