YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the support. I’m getting them out slowly but surely. I get a few international ones out per run as not to make everyone murder me at the post office. I’ve done 2 runs across the border to make sure the American customers got a more reliable service. My gas money and my time is affected in the price. I’ve also cleared out every dollar store in my area for bubble mailers, had to travel for 3 weddings in 3 weekends, work, have a life, and keep this all straight.

My “responsibility” by taking this on is being fully fulfilled. Just because mandibles didn’t go out first doesn’t mean I’m losing any sleep at night here. In the middle of my summer I’m making my way through these as timely and efficiently as I can.

To anyone complaining, you will get it soon. If you feel like you can no longer wait, I’ll refund you right away and resell this to one of the 30 or so people asking me and maybe actually make a few dollars off this finally.
AMEN.

Great pictures everyone and awesome advice, Ray. Thank you for getting this done, Chilli. Dress is gorgeous and makes Leia perfect now. I hope everyone who flipped their wigs on this one learned a valuable lesson in patience.

Chilipep66, have you received my money for shipping? I sent you 31.25$ on August 26.

Got mine! Looks awesome. Gonna try that SSCs Leia belt.

Regarding the shipping: I personally wasn’t trying to be an ass but no one wants to be last or near last after being one of the members who helped kick the project off.

I can see both sides. I’ve been on the receiving end and the production end. I think the real answer is to temper expectations. Letting us know what’s gonna happen, ie “Shipping will not be in order of payment...” goes a long way. I know Chilli said it but I think that was after the items started shipping.

413995368.jpg

Just received my dress! Thanks so much, Chili, for handling this project and making it possible. You're a champion!

Nice shot man!

UPDATED. For the millionth time, anyone who hasnt been shipped yet either hasnt paid, hasnt sent their address, or hasnt included their SSF name in payments

Hi Chili, I sent you a PM on SSF. It seems there is something awry with the tracking on my dress. It showing as label created but no package in the system and it was sent over a week ago now I believe. Thanks for you assistance.

Edit: Never mind. "Doll clothes" arrived today :LOL:. Not sure what happened with the tracking. Looks like this weekend I'll be playing dress up. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Just got mine today but I noticed the dress color is very creamy, closer to Leia's hoth jacket than white. For example the included pants are a lot whiter than the dress material, is everybody else's like that?

Just got mine today but I noticed the dress color is very creamy, closer to Leia's hoth jacket than white. For example the included pants are a lot whiter than the dress material, is everybody else's like that?
No, mine is perfectly white. Could you post some pics with other materials for reference? Like Luke's or Leia Hoth clothes.

every dress was less white than the pants, there were no inconsistencies. The pants are made of the original material everone deemed unfit for the dress. If you look back through the million posts, youll see I noted the new fabric was slighly warmer in color than the original

Back