YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving it ! Thanks you Chili !
C04A09F4-6AC3-49AE-88E4-FBB378F9706C.jpeg

While it’s frustrating to wait on all accounts I get it, we have all been in that’s boat. I try to keep in mind that the organizers of these runs is not a business,

They don’t have assistants or employees. They have jobs and lives and responsibilities.

Sometimes they can do things in a really organized way, sometimes not. Either way it's THEM who decided to get this off the ground. and if you really wanted it that bad? Well then you could have too. But you didn't.

Sometimes they will fuck up. I remember when Rainman has to make me a brand new taxi driver from scratch long after the run because of an error counting orders. I didnt get anything for waiting just my appreciation to him for taking care of me at all.

Some organizers of runs may take money on top of it, but not chili.

It’s true that a few bad apples can ruin the bunch. People complained and complained about price when 150 is about as cheap as you can get for something like that. That required taking no bonus funds and taking on a huge amount of people.

In retrospect you could probably cap the run at a really small rate of qualified customers who have appropriate expectations on what this stuff costs and then just deal with those who are coming late to the game begging to be added to the run. You can’t really win either way.

With over 100 people you will surely have a few more bad apples for ratio to (the majority) of good ones but even the smallest amount of difficult individuals to deal with is a massive aggravation. And again, not having proper expectation about what shipping funds cost... granted about the only country which still has crappier options that the second crappiest shipping-option-related place i live in now (the US) is the country where I used to live (Canada)...

In any case chili drove across the border to save those few complainers some shipping money to ship it from the US and to thank for it, got side swiped and his car totaled by some kid who shouldn’t have been driving. So now he's not only not making money for this, he's in over a grand on insurance BS and having a totaled car.

It’s a bit funny to read an accusation about not sending something quickly out of spite.

Well to be honest, not sending something out of spite quite frankly is something I’d probably do myself lol (which is perciesey why I don't have the patience time our desire to deal with organizing runs, or taking commissions for my art/customs. It's also why I try and treat as many of the artists and facilitators in the community with a lot of respect and patience), I mean there’s something to be said about biting the hand that feeds.

But I know chili is not like that at all, if he was he wouldn't be dealing with this 2 year dollie dress hell.

As someone who's lost well over a grand to some run organizers on this board, and some useless as fuck idiots like Zsaz Says you are always taking a risk handing over any money, to anyone, with this kind of thing.

I gave Turbo a hundred bucks for that Travis Bickle workout t shirt. he canceled the run and promised to pay me back. then he fucked off and I never got it. Well shame on him and shame on me for giving doll money to strangers. But I still do it several times a week.

Chili has been on the board for over a decade. You know you will be taken care of. If I were a casual purchaser or a long term member alike, I'd much rather deal with him, or Shortround, the Rahmier Bros, Comatost, Scotty or other stand up honest good dudes who handle this kind of stuff, and treat them with respect and patience along the way because these are there guys who are responsible for getting these things done.

So 72 have shipped, 15 haven't paid (which equals 87/100), yet I was 25th to pay in full and you still haven't shipped mine nearly two weeks after you started shipping everyone else's? I know you're trying to make it as convenient as possible for yourself, but I was in the first 50 people that got behind this thing to get it up and going and now I'm in the final 15% to have it mailed??? Hell, even 8 of the last 11 people to come on, have got theirs...

All I want to know is why? I'm international, yet many have already shipped and arrived internationally. I gave you my address and did all the details exactly as you asked each and every time, yet I get an email the other day saying you needed it again? And, I gave it to you before a friend of mine MrMovieMan, and yet you've shipped his???

Sorry to make this public, but this is ridiculous. Two ******* years and I have to cop it right to the very end, huh?

I wouldn't be so annoyed if you hadn't stated that it was going to be shipped last Wednesday...
---------------
Dude....quite whining and maybe say thanks for organizing and spearheading the run.

Well that made me feel like shit for being concerned about my item. On top of being off work due to heart issues you've depressed me even further . Well done.

It wasn’t meant to be directed at you per se or meant with any real malice Paul.

It needed to be said in a general way to balance out the perspectives and representation here.

No harm whatsoever in being interested in the status of whereabouts of your item.

Here’s hoping you feel better soon, please take care!

to save those few complainers some shipping money to ship it from the US

Kinda curious why I paid $13 if it was shipped domestically.

Even a Priority Flat Rate mailer is $7.50,

A bubble mailer would only be about $4, I'd think.

Still waiting for my item over here ...

While it’s frustrating to wait on all accounts I get it, we have all been in that’s boat. I try to keep in mind that the organizers of these runs is not a business,

They don’t have assistants or employees. They have jobs and lives and responsibilities.

Sometimes they can do things in a really organized way, sometimes not. Either way it's THEM who decided to get this off the ground. and if you really wanted it that bad? Well then you could have too. But you didn't.

Sometimes they will fuck up. I remember when Rainman has to make me a brand new taxi driver from scratch long after the run because of an error counting orders. I didnt get anything for waiting just my appreciation to him for taking care of me at all.

Some organizers of runs may take money on top of it, but not chili.

It’s true that a few bad apples can ruin the bunch. People complained and complained about price when 150 is about as cheap as you can get for something like that. That required taking no bonus funds and taking on a huge amount of people.

In retrospect you could probably cap the run at a really small rate of qualified customers who have appropriate expectations on what this stuff costs and then just deal with those who are coming late to the game begging to be added to the run. You can’t really win either way.

With over 100 people you will surely have a few more bad apples for ratio to (the majority) of good ones but even the smallest amount of difficult individuals to deal with is a massive aggravation. And again, not having proper expectation about what shipping funds cost... granted about the only country which still has crappier options that the second crappiest shipping-option-related place i live in now (the US) is the country where I used to live (Canada)...

In any case chili drove across the border to save those few complainers some shipping money to ship it from the US and to thank for it, got side swiped and his car totaled by some kid who shouldn’t have been driving. So now he's not only not making money for this, he's in over a grand on insurance BS and having a totaled car.

It’s a bit funny to read an accusation about not sending something quickly out of spite.

Well to be honest, not sending something out of spite quite frankly is something I’d probably do myself lol (which is perciesey why I don't have the patience time our desire to deal with organizing runs, or taking commissions for my art/customs. It's also why I try and treat as many of the artists and facilitators in the community with a lot of respect and patience), I mean there’s something to be said about biting the hand that feeds.

But I know chili is not like that at all, if he was he wouldn't be dealing with this 2 year dollie dress hell.

As someone who's lost well over a grand to some run organizers on this board, and some useless as fuck idiots like Zsaz Says you are always taking a risk handing over any money, to anyone, with this kind of thing.

I gave Turbo a hundred bucks for that Travis Bickle workout t shirt. he canceled the run and promised to pay me back. then he fucked off and I never got it. Well shame on him and shame on me for giving doll money to strangers. But I still do it several times a week.

Chili has been on the board for over a decade. You know you will be taken care of. If I were a casual purchaser or a long term member alike, I'd much rather deal with him, or Shortround, the Rahmier Bros, Comatost, Scotty or other stand up honest good dudes who handle this kind of stuff, and treat them with respect and patience along the way because these are there guys who are responsible for getting these things done.

You've said all of this before, time and time again. Not unlike myself who has questioned/challenged this projects process, time and time again. (BTW, if you go back and read 99% of my issues, they're squarely aimed at Yunsil, NOT Chili).

You even suggested that I, and others who have questioned this run, should do it ourselves if we are so unhappy.

Well, we didn't. Chili did. And I appreciate that someone did, because as this was only my third venture into customs, I would have no idea where to start (and not unlike yourself, I simply don't have the time or patience to do it anyway). Either way, Chili chose to do it, and therefore take on the responsibility of doing it. There was no gun at his head. He chose to do it.

But at the end of the day, we're never going to agree on how the world works. You have your processes/tolerances, and I have mine. And likewise, you have your "little dollie dress" and I.... oh, wait. Yeah, no. I don't have mine - and another day passes without any sign of a tracking number?

So shoe on the other foot, sunshine... but of course you were going to be in the first lot that were sent out... nepotism is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Last edited:
Hey Chili, any update on when those last international orders might be sent out given the troubles you've run into. I have a Leia figure in a Jazzinc service corridor who is really pestering me for a decent dress to wear in such a great environment. She's getting really difficult to handle after seeing the great results on other versions of herself. Thanks.

Wow seems I will be in the last batch of shipment. Hoping maybe this weekend we will finally see the move and ship out . The others who still havent paid shipping hopefully will finally close it out so this project can be fully closed.

Wow... us final few (fully paid people) really drew the short end of the straw with the shipping on this one.

Complaining, doesn't help.
Asking nicely, doesn't help.

Nothing... just radio silence...

In all seriousness though, I sincerely hope Chili is okay. This does seem most unusual.

Thanks for all the support. I’m getting them out slowly but surely. I get a few international ones out per run as not to make everyone murder me at the post office. I’ve done 2 runs across the border to make sure the American customers got a more reliable service. My gas money and my time is affected in the price. I’ve also cleared out every dollar store in my area for bubble mailers, had to travel for 3 weddings in 3 weekends, work, have a life, and keep this all straight.

My “responsibility” by taking this on is being fully fulfilled. Just because mandibles didn’t go out first doesn’t mean I’m losing any sleep at night here. In the middle of my summer I’m making my way through these as timely and efficiently as I can.

To anyone complaining, you will get it soon. If you feel like you can no longer wait, I’ll refund you right away and resell this to one of the 30 or so people asking me and maybe actually make a few dollars off this finally.

Last edited:
Hey Chili can you let me know if you got my shipping payment? I sent it a few weeks back and it doesn’t show paid by my name. No rush on getting it out man. Just want to make sure you got it.

I got mine in last week. Chilipep thanks for all the efforts and sorry about you car that sucks hope things will turn around for the better for you.

Thanks for all the support. I’m getting them out slowly but surely. I get a few international ones out per run as not to make everyone murder me at the post office. I’ve done 2 runs across the border to make sure the American customers got a more reliable service. My gas money and my time is affected in the price. I’ve also cleared out every dollar store in my area for bubble mailers, had to travel for 3 weddings in 3 weekends, work, have a life, and keep this all straight.

My “responsibility” by taking this on is being fully fulfilled. Just because mandibles didn’t go out first doesn’t mean I’m losing any sleep at night here. In the middle of my summer I’m making my way through these as timely and efficiently as I can.

To anyone complaining, you will get it soon. If you feel like you can no longer wait, I’ll refund you right away and resell this to one of the 30 or so people asking me and maybe actually make a few dollars off this finally.

By no means was I expecting to be in the first lot, as I was not the first to jump on board - but I was also not expecting to be in the very last lot either. And after 2 years, I'm not about to ask for a refund either. I'd just like to receive what I have paid for, thank you.

Back