YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great to know in advance! Thanks Raymond. Sorry you ruined your proto.

So as it is just the rubber torso/arms that are the problem, if we use the slip, the pants likely aren't necessary -- are they? -- as the legs are regular plastic?

Too bad though, I liked the slight see-thru nature of the material -- hoped it would be accurate to the slight see-thru nature of the Princess's movie dress, with shoulders, etc, seen as slightly pink thru the dress.

Yeah wor gar I’d wager to think that the hard plastic contact is more than likely safe.

I left the pants on because I’d prefer the material to be fabric on fabric everywhere just to be safe. I do find that you can slightly see the line of the slip dress when it halls flat on her body, but the material is not translucent enough to see through it in the way the hot toys was so you won’t really see it or the pants anyways in a visible way.

Good to know. Your post actually just saved a friend (Deathstalker) who had just dressed his Leia moments before your posted. He's very thankful.

I guess we all know why HT supplied the slip in the first place now.

I left that slip dress part on when I had another custom dress for leia I got years ago. it`s still on her until this new dress shows up. thanks for the heads up.

HI Chilipep, I check my package by this no. Re612737752us , but it seems somethings wrong..can you please help to check? It suppose go to Hong Kong...Not Japan..Payment date is 1 Aug, Hong Kong time zone . thanks!

Last edited:
First crack at dressing Leia in the Yunsil Dress. I think it looks great. Still need to fiddle here and there. And I think I may need to use those pants after all...

Leia Final COMP.jpg

Really a shame I have to use that Slip... the sheer aspect to the material is perfect without it, if not for the absorption of rubber paint.

But its light-years better than that crazy HT "blouse"...

HT on the left.............................................................Yunsil on the right...

HT vs Final COMP 3.jpg

HT vs Yunsil COMP 3.jpg

Night and day in those pics.

Thanks again for the tip about the dress sleeve, Ray. It had crossed my mind, but then I saw it was sewed on to the HT dress so I just left them together.

It looks better now with the slip on, doesn’t accentuate the shape of the breasts as much as before, and gives the waist the tiniest bit of extra girth.

86DB30E2-0E66-4655-8A18-6F06F26274B4.jpeg
9F6B6351-AB8D-4E6B-BC5D-1BA2F35B9951.jpeg
3D3DF3CA-84A7-4364-B07E-2AC0A386A822.jpeg
67D246A0-0045-496E-B840-4F74ABC7B13D.jpeg

Looking good Ton and Wor Gar! You both show through your photos why waiting for the right time/materials and going extra mile is paying off.

I too liked the look of the slip better in the figure. Sorry Wor that you feel it takes away a bit from the whole thing...

According to Carrie she wore “nothing” under the dress but with her (great) sense of humor I was never sure what was what, in any case more than happy to have the slip and the pants under because on the shelf she looks perfect.

I still feel the breast placement is a bit high on the stock body to be honest, I did prefer the natural shape of the Alice bust, but the new dress is tailored very well to the stock Leia body. I think yunsil nailed the drape of the fabric in the best way possible with respect to the scale.

Those pictures rock, TonTon!!!!

It's funny, that slip with those "pants" actually look like a genuine casual outfit Leia might have worn in the OT.

Now my OCD kicks in and I see things on mine I want to change. I'm certain with both pants and slip she'll look great -- it was seeing where the slip ends thru the dress that was bugging me before on mine.

On mine, I went for a bit of spill-over with the dress over the belt, which I like, but which also tends to allow the material to "bunch" around the chest. I'd like to get the material to lie flat but still allow for some spill-over at the belt. I'm not sure this is a battle I can win...

Ray, I really, really want to see yours. Please post a picture...

That looks great timemeddler.

Wor I will try and show a pic of mine if I get s few mins later, I think you’ll notice the line of the slip a bit less with the pants on but something else you may want to consider is tracking down the full white undersuit that came wirh Hoth leia, that way when the light hits you will be able to see a seemless form under it and she will still be protected from staining. There is however more exposed area in the chest but that can be covered with a small peice of fabric tape.

I did like the way the chest looked a lots better with the slip. I think the big problem as to why the material is not behaving the way we want is the size and placement of her boobs. I did try it with the Alice body and the breasts were too small for the tailoring of the dress but they had a much more natural “braless” shape. Honestly I’ve thought for years and still think that a good female body proportion wise simply does not exist on the market.

I see hundreds of those freakish looking female phiecan bodies being pumped out and none of them look natural

I almost think a custom bust would be needed to get this looking a hundred percent right but one thing I might try isnpadding her bell over the belt a bit. I think that’s might help to get the flat material overhang you are referring to Wor Gar

Back