YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics look spectacular, TonTon!

You have to post those on CF and let us know how you achieved such a natural flowing look! I received mine yesterday (Thanks Chilli!) and it came out of the pouch pretty wrinkled - as I'm sure all of them will - so looking for the best technique to get it looking right.

Stream? Water?

Thanks!

Chili, were the next lot shipped out yesterday as you stated they were going to be?

Has mine shipped? For some reason I'm not in the international list on the first page. I have PM'd you my address.

leah1.jpg

Great pics, everyone! Awesome seeing these photos start to roll in.

Though have to say that K-2 is getting a little handsy, Bacon!

Those pics look spectacular, TonTon!

You have to post those on CF and let us know how you achieved such a natural flowing look! I received mine yesterday (Thanks Chilli!) and it came out of the pouch pretty wrinkled - as I'm sure all of them will - so looking for the best technique to get it looking right.

Stream? Water?

Thanks!

Sounds like a bit of steam is the way to go. I didn’t use any but the material seemed to let me massage out some tiny wrinkles.

I really just pulled the dress as far down as I could to get the look in my photos, and then just futzed horizontally and repeated so the lines were evenly distributed. Also worked to make sure the sleeves still had slack as that method can end up pulling the sleeves away from the arm a bit too much.

Last edited:
Here are my pics for the pile. Thanks for making this happen, Mike!

wYK6q10.jpg

zUYXcbJ.jpg

fvoyMeP.jpg

x5Nq1LV.jpg

OID586C.jpg

Last edited:
its roughly in the order people paid, but honestly i need to just group things in the most conveinent way for me to get 100 boxes shipped evne if it means going out of order at some points.

So 72 have shipped, 15 haven't paid (which equals 87/100), yet I was 25th to pay in full and you still haven't shipped mine nearly two weeks after you started shipping everyone else's? I know you're trying to make it as convenient as possible for yourself, but I was in the first 50 people that got behind this thing to get it up and going and now I'm in the final 15% to have it mailed??? Hell, even 8 of the last 11 people to come on, have got theirs...

All I want to know is why? I'm international, yet many have already shipped and arrived internationally. I gave you my address and did all the details exactly as you asked each and every time, yet I get an email the other day saying you needed it again? And, I gave it to you before a friend of mine MrMovieMan, and yet you've shipped his???

Sorry to make this public, but this is ridiculous. Two ******* years and I have to cop it right to the very end, huh?

I wouldn't be so annoyed if you hadn't stated that it was going to be shipped last Wednesday...

Last edited:
Back