YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine as well and very pleased with the final outcome. It was an exercise in patience getting the dress on. I would’ve blown a blood vessel if I’d ripped the dress while getting her highness ready for the shelf.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0018.jpg
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0022.jpg

Thanks, man! Just wanted to say thanks to Mike for seeing this project through to the finish line. I'm sure everybody will be happy. I followed his instructions for the body too, which were very helpful. Also really like the pants!

For the belt I didn't actually break the glued spot, I just pulled the HT dress off through it, and then left it on the torso, and then did the reverse when it came time to put on the Yunsil dress -- feeding it through was easier than getting the Hot Toys dress off.

Thanks, guys! Here are a couple with the hood on, I was unsure about the hood -- I was able to get good results with the wire on the HT one at first but eventually it started to get kinks and become unruly. This one is so thin and delicate and does drape really well but also slides off easily.

DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0029.jpg

Hey Chilli,

How’d I not end up in the first batch? My address is verified in PayPal and I was number 23 on the list?

Just read your car issues. Sorry to hear it. I have to say with all the back and forth, I don’t recall seeing a message to send a separate DM with the address.

Last edited:
Oh I am so jealous now. I hope I will be included in the Wednesday batch :)

Thanks for posting the photos for those who got it already :)

I seriously suggest you all heed my advice / warning and put some sort of protective barrier between the dress and the rubber of the Leia body.

As you may recall I have the original prototype which uses what looks to be almost the same material as we have got in the final.

I had it on a smaller boobed Alice body in an attempt to get a bit more chest room out of the old prototype , it’s an older body but when I put it on, the rubber torso was pretty much the original color. After I removed it it was just about every color in the rainbow and the dress itself had brown rings that looked like yellowing sweat stains from around the part that touched the rubber.

I noticed over time this yellowing on all HT females and think this is why in recent releases like jyn and Leia they have included white undersuits or plastic wrapping.

The new dress comes with the pants, I just suggest you use the slip dress that the original Leia came with as well. It covers the exposed rubber perfectly.

It’s back on the original Leia body now, I had it with and without the slip and the dress looks fine either way. Maybe actually better with the slip to be honest the material drapes over her chest better and doesn’t cave into her cleavage.

And as always keep it out of sunlight and handle with clean hands etc. to try and get it to stand the rest of time.

Last edited:
Back