YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup! the first few shipped out today. Tomorrow Im gonna cross the border and sent a huge batch to all the american addresses that have paid thus far, so theyll ship from within the country to get to you guys quicker and easier.

PLEASE take care in opening the envelopes and boxes as they are tight fits and I dont want anyone to cut through the gown.

Ill be posting a quick tutorial on how to get the dress on as well

yup! the first few shipped out today. Tomorrow Im gonna cross the border and sent a huge batch to all the american addresses that have paid thus far, so theyll ship from within the country to get to you guys quicker and easier.

PLEASE take care in opening the envelopes and boxes as they are tight fits and I dont want anyone to cut through the gown.

Sent shipping payment just now. Hope I’m not too late to get in on this batch to the States.

So you're only shipping out the US paid ones first? Not in the order people actually paid?

its roughly in the order people paid, but honestly i need to just group things in the most conveinent way for me to get 100 boxes shipped evne if it means going out of order at some points.

Chili, I paid for shipping several days ago & live in the US. Hope I made the cut on getting this thing shipped out

I understand your dilemma, but then people who have invested in this from the very beginning could get delayed due to not being a US resident - vs someone who came on a year or more later, gets theirs earlier by luck of geography?

Virtually 2 years to the day since this began and I'm still learning the "way" customs work, I guess :unsure:

Hi chilippep66,

How do we know if our package was shipped? will you PM tracking number?

Thanks.

Yunsil also ended up including the pants as well (in the original fabric, so you guys can see how far we came from that compared to the final!) so its just a nice little bonus. Hand numbered COAs were also included!

KAOcW3C.jpg

so this tutorial is really basic because disasambling the body is as easy as it gets

GOLOuqB.jpg

the arms literally pop right out like a foot joint does, so take both of the arms off first
sKpV4si.jpg

taking the legs off isn't essential, but to be safe, its a good idea. To pop them off, bend the legs inwards gently to pop the leg off
jxfWOyK.jpg

Take the most care when moving the waist of the gown over the chest, as that is the largest area to stretch the tight stitching

the gown is also very tight around the neck, which is a good thing. It does mean you need to be patient while pulling it down on the neck to get it on. Just go slow, have clean hands, and take care, and you'll be fine!

also, MANY of you who paid did not include your shipping address, basically too many to single out. If yours didnt ship today, theres a good chance thats why. There was a handful of those who did include the address too but I could only send as many as i had available supplies to send. Ill keep getting the rest out as quick as possible, but please PM me with your address if you didnt send it before!

Back