YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this was re-clarified at some point during this saga, but I was under the impression that Yunsil was including new custom belts with this release and that we wouldn’t need to cannibalize our original dresses.

Is this wrong?

never any mention of a belt guys.. dont know where that came from. List updated.

didnt get a chance to take any real quality photos or do much futzing, but heres a quick shot of the final product. It came through the same as the proto, so the photos you saw before are what you are getting

R4LYTte.jpg

Looks great!

Any chance Chilli (or someone on the early shipment list) could put together a complete photographic or video tutorial on getting the dress in place? We've all invested so much time and money on this project, I'm sure its all of our great fear to destroy the dress in a moment after waiting so long.

I'm particularly interested in how to transfer the belt now that this is clarified...

I pulled off the stock dress (and get it back) without much problem, and left the belt in place, so didn't damage it. Just pulling the dress carefully until it comes out of the belt. I think it will work with the new dress too, at least I'll try this first.

Thank you for trying that, it's good to know. With the luck I've had recently I could look at the belt the wrong way and it would fall apart !

Looking forward to seeing the poses from all of the members getting one of these. :)

My dress arrived out of nowhere today! Didn't even know they shipped. Nice pleasant surprise. The HT dress is a total pain in the ass to get off. Ended up taking her arms and legs off to help. Putting the new dress on was quite easy. Still futzing a bit but I'll post a pic once I get things to where I'm happy. Overall I think it's a night and day improvement already. Thanks for making this happen, Chili!

My Yunsil dress arrived today too! Very pleased with the final product. This is my first Toribox! Thank you so much for your patience Chili!

Glad you guys are getting them! That day I crossed into Washington to ship this first run I ended up getting run off the road on the way back.. my cars in the shop now but luckily my insurance covers it as it wasn’t my fault.

Just another in the long line of misfortune this damn Dollie dress has caused me haha.

The rest of the folks who paid shipping will get theirs out on Wednesday, on a little holiday right now

Back