YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

Why do we need 50 people? Just to purely keep costs down? The project could go ahead as it stands, we just have to pay a bit more, right?

I'm very interested depending on the price.

Yep exactly, but lots of people are only on this list for the agreed upon estimate for a run of 50. I think a lot of folks new to the customs section are on the list and not quite ready for the usual pricing around here lol

update!!!!

GOOD, and bad news here guys. Yunsils official price quoted to me for a run of 40+ is $150!!

bad news.. her schedule is booked up through december, so the run wont begin until the new year. I for one am happy to wait, I hope everyone feels the same!

Fantastic quality, AMAZING price!

Hell yeah, it's worth the wait.

That's great, Chilli! I didn't expect this to start anytime soon either from my experience with Yunsil lately, so I'm happy to wait.

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

Chili,
I responded with interest in post #36 of this thread, but I don't see my name on the list... Is it too late to put me on the interested list?
Interested, pending actual price...

Sent from the Bat Cave

Sent from the Bat Cave

I'm in. Please add me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please disregard previous post by SawyersDad2485. For some reason it logged into my old account. Please add me as T-Squared! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

update!!!!

GOOD, and bad news here guys. Yunsils official price quoted to me for a run of 40+ is $150!!

bad news.. her schedule is booked up through december, so the run wont begin until the new year. I for one am happy to wait, I hope everyone feels the same!

THAT is GREAT news!!!! Exactly what I was hoping for.

I don't think we'll have a problem getting 50+ people now. Spread the word!

Let out wallets rejoice till the new year~~~

Back