YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

Interested as well, if I'm not too late. I don't even have a Leia yet, but the price for this is just too good to pass up now. :)

Hey Chili,

Now that we have 50 - and it looks like it's 100% a go (and the AMAZING price!!!), when do we need to pay?

I know it won't happen until early next year, but as Yunsil is doing such a great price for us now, does it help to pay earlier?

This is fantastic. Leia will have to make due with her temp dress for the holidays but that's ok.

Please let's make sure these dresses don't end up on the same freighter as the BVs batman series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really want one ...when is the cut off day?

I'm in for $150. Still a little crazy but it's more my kind of crazy. How does these things usually work, pay upfront when the deal is set or later when the work actually starts around the new year?

Ill be collecting $50 deposits to secure youre spot on the list as soon as yunsil invoices me for the prototype, which she said would still be a few weeks, so keep the interest coming!

Yunsil requires a deposit before producing a prototype. It's at least $1000 I believe (maybe more depending on the order estimate). Not an easy amount for everyone to put up without deposits from those who are seriously interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down-send me the deposit request. Take my money!

Ill be collecting $50 deposits to secure youre spot on the list as soon as yunsil invoices me for the prototype, which she said would still be a few weeks, so keep the interest coming!

Lock me in!

this prototype cost is $500. this is always an option i choose so that we can get the tweaks and perfections we need. I cover that cost with everyones deposit, so we wont be seeing the proto before the deposit. I assume thats the way everyone else handles it as well because thats the standard order of events.

list updated!

Back