YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

There were only about 70 Hans sold. Though there does seem to be demand for more.

What? Only 70? There's already been two runs. The first had 80 people I think. The second had 65 or so last time I looked. Did that many drop out and not pay?

EDIT: WOW! I just checked and you're right. Only 70 or so actually paid. 50% drop-out rate. No wonder the third run has so many people on it.

What? Only 70? There's already been two runs. The first had 80 people I think. The second had 65 or so last time I looked. Did that many drop out and not pay?

It was 40 and 30. And then some extras he had lying around or something.

EDIT: WOW! I just checked and you're right. Only 70 or so actually paid. 50% drop-out rate. No wonder the third run has so many people on it.
Where are you getting these numbers? Each run filled up and were sold out. Don't know how big the interest list was, but when he first started the actual runs, the first was 40 (sold out), then he did another of 30 right afterward and said that would be it. That one sold out as well.

Where are you getting these numbers? Each run filled up and were sold out. Don't know how big the interest list was, but when he first started the actual runs, the first was 40 (sold out), then he did another of 30 right afterward and said that would be it. That one sold out as well.

That's what I was talking about originally, the interest list. I didn't see the final tally (paid) list until now.

Out of curiosity - I remember reading that when Tony Mei was going to do it, they were talking about doing a new belt with it, mainly because the HT one wasn't accurate, and, that it is glued - so to get the dress on/off you have to break the seal.

Is there any chance that will be the case here?

The HT belt looks close enough to me, so I don't really see the need to replace it. And all it takes it a bit of glue or double sided tape in the back to reattach it.

Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

Price quoted was for the one piece dress only. If we Star adding things like the slip and belt it will creep up to the original quoted price. We can definitely discuss if people prefer that though. I'm of the opinion that the single piece dress is the way to go though.

To secure you're spot, I am now accepting $50 deposits, sent to [email protected]

Has any fabric been discussed/sampled yet?

I'm interested, depending on what the product looks like. :)

Back