YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress

Once we see the final proto dress, there may well be 100 orders. That's how much of a difference this could make with this figure.

Once we see the final proto dress, there may well be 100 orders. That's how much of a difference this could make with this figure.

I don't even have the figure and I'm waiting to see how this dress looks. I might jump in if the price bumps down a bit more.

I was hoping to pick up the figure in November, so fingers crossed it doesn't sell out before then - I'd be fine grabbing parts, but this one isn't being separated as often as others.

I'm very happy to see this list growing as it should be.

I agree with Pjam -- once the proto is shown (especially if on HT Leia) I think the numbers here may possibly even double.

really happy you guys are keeping this growing! I have full confidence this will be the perfect representation of this classic outfit!

So at 150 guys we'll have the last price break. Got it. :) How about girls, will they also count toward the total?
8d0d6664c299ea265ea6f3e5fd815d64.jpg

I think we may have saturation... at least until the proto is revealed.

The list may be as long as the people who've bought this figure. I'm on the list and don't even have the figure yet.

I would think more than 67 people on this board bought this figure. But also knowing them, many have already flipped her for something newer.

I reckon this'll pick up some steam when the proto is revealed too - a similar thing happened with the Jnix Han sculpt. That was a pretty quiet, sleepy kind of a project until it made its way to the main Star Wars forum. :lol

I reckon this'll pick up some steam when the proto is revealed too - a similar thing happened with the Jnix Han sculpt. That was a pretty quiet, sleepy kind of a project until it made its way to the main Star Wars forum. :lol

That's true. Now what, it's on a possible third run.... with over 150 sold already.

Back